- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
shipping manual - Restrictions - warehouse I can not add
- furdoszobasziget
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #282564
by furdoszobasziget
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
furdoszoba2.vilagweb.hu/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome 62.0.3202.94
Hikashop business
Hello!
I would like some products to be delivered for free. I was thinking of creating a warehouse and putting these products into this warehouse. Then I create a "free shipping" delivery mode. At the constraints I set up this warehouse. It's just the trouble I can not pick the warehouse. What's the problem? Why can not I choose the warehouse? Can I ask for help? Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Csaba
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : google chrome 62.0.3202.94
Hikashop business
Hello!
I would like some products to be delivered for free. I was thinking of creating a warehouse and putting these products into this warehouse. Then I create a "free shipping" delivery mode. At the constraints I set up this warehouse. It's just the trouble I can not pick the warehouse. What's the problem? Why can not I choose the warehouse? Can I ask for help? Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Csaba
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by furdoszobasziget.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 10 months ago #282579
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping manual - Restrictions - warehouse I can not add
Hello,
If you are having issue with your the warehouse selection's popup through your shipping configuration page, then you should probably change the value of the "Popup mode" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
If you are having issue with your the warehouse selection's popup through your shipping configuration page, then you should probably change the value of the "Popup mode" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display"
The following user(s) said Thank You: furdoszobasziget
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- furdoszobasziget
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #282681
by furdoszobasziget
Replied by furdoszobasziget on topic shipping manual - Restrictions - warehouse I can not add
Thank You! In "vex" option mode work it!
Best Regards,
Csaba
Best Regards,
Csaba
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds