Skip to main content

Restrict Zip Codes

More
8 years 9 months ago #284427 by simplecms
Restrict Zip Codes was created by simplecms
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3

I need to block a handful of Zip Codes from being able to ship to. The restriction of blocking states works great but Zip Codes not so much. What I've done is setup a "Do Not Ship" custom zone and added a bunch of states as sub-zones to that. Then set the Manual Shipping Plugin to restrict that "Do Not Ship" zone. I need to add Zip Codes to that zone though so that they are also blocked. A min/max zip code setup won't help since I am blocking several different zip codes that fall all over any range. ie. 62052, 34239 and 91945.

Also is it possible to block an entire city and/or county?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #284448 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Restrict Zip Codes
Hi,

In that case, I would recommend looking at the brainforge manual shipping plugin:
brainforge.co.uk/shop/paid-downloads/hik...ods/product/5-manual
It's an improved version of our manual shipping plugin which supports advanced setup of zip code ranges.

There is no system to block directly a city or a county since there is no such list in HikaShop. Usually, we recommend to use zip code ranges in that case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum