- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping cost added by PayPal?
8 years 8 months ago #285979
by jefit
Shipping cost added by PayPal? was created by jefit
I have only the "cart" view in my "checkout workflow" setting.
I use 'Paypal Express'.
If I set up Shipping methods correctly, I should see the shipping cost added by PayPal, yes?
I'm not seeing this.
Where might I find the best help for setting up Shipping?
I use 'Paypal Express'.
If I set up Shipping methods correctly, I should see the shipping cost added by PayPal, yes?
I'm not seeing this.
Where might I find the best help for setting up Shipping?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #285982
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping cost added by PayPal?
Hi,
No, PayPal cannot add the shipping costs (unless you configure shipping methods in your PayPal merchant account: www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/calculate-ship-and-tax ).
So if you want the shipping costs that you added in HikaShop to be in the order, you need to add the shipping view in your checkout workflow (and maybe more based on how you configure your shipping costs... for example, with UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc, they need the address of the user, so you also need login and address in your workflow).
No, PayPal cannot add the shipping costs (unless you configure shipping methods in your PayPal merchant account: www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/calculate-ship-and-tax ).
So if you want the shipping costs that you added in HikaShop to be in the order, you need to add the shipping view in your checkout workflow (and maybe more based on how you configure your shipping costs... for example, with UPS, Fedex, USPS, etc, they need the address of the user, so you also need login and address in your workflow).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286258
by jefit
Replied by jefit on topic Shipping cost added by PayPal?
PayPal Australia does not include the ability to configure shipping methods in the PayPal merchant account to the same extent that Americans can.
So I have to add Login, Address and Shipping to the workflow.
Thanks for your advice..
So I have to add Login, Address and Shipping to the workflow.
Thanks for your advice..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds