- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 9
Shipping method not always changing good
8 years 8 months ago #286072
by joris85
Shipping method not always changing good was created by joris85
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi guys,
i probobly did something wrong but i do not understand what is happening.
I have 3 shipping methodes.
1. Shipping kosts 6.95 (max 49.99)
2. If price is at least 50 the price is free
Now there is one product that can go trough mailbox so i want to give that also for free.
I tried to create a shipping price if the price is between€ 29,60 and € 30,00 the shipping must be free.
I placed this on order 1 and 2 and 3 but no effect.
Now i tried changing the products and the shipping methodes are not always the same.
www.dropbox.com/s/kwoj1ramo6xw1c5/hikash...nd%20method.mp4?dl=0
Any idea what i am doing wrong or is this a bug.
the shipping should be free for exact six products of this one:
Super-Top - Klein navul-flesje
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi guys,
i probobly did something wrong but i do not understand what is happening.
I have 3 shipping methodes.
1. Shipping kosts 6.95 (max 49.99)
2. If price is at least 50 the price is free
Now there is one product that can go trough mailbox so i want to give that also for free.
I tried to create a shipping price if the price is between€ 29,60 and € 30,00 the shipping must be free.
I placed this on order 1 and 2 and 3 but no effect.
Now i tried changing the products and the shipping methodes are not always the same.
www.dropbox.com/s/kwoj1ramo6xw1c5/hikash...nd%20method.mp4?dl=0
Any idea what i am doing wrong or is this a bug.
the shipping should be free for exact six products of this one:
Super-Top - Klein navul-flesje
This message contains confidential information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286073
by joris85
Replied by joris85 on topic Shipping method not always changing good
The url will be changed to the normal domain.
So the nieuw. you can remove
I do not think people will order on the first day for this small shop
So the nieuw. you can remove
I do not think people will order on the first day for this small shop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 8 months ago #286093
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping method not always changing good
Hello,
Can you also try it with a "Shipping" action added through the first step of your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Thank you.
Can you also try it with a "Shipping" action added through the first step of your checkout workflow via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds