- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
UPS Plugin causes no pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #286790
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
UPS Plugin causes no pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin. was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
I have an issue with the UPS Shipping plugin in combination with Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
The UPS Shipping Plugin is working fine.
But when UPS Shipping plugin is enabled then there is no more pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
We have to refresh the page by our-self to see what's in the shopping cart.
Our UPS configuration looks like this:
Hope you can find out what causes this issue.
We have already tried a standard template, but that didn't help.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi,
I have an issue with the UPS Shipping plugin in combination with Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
The UPS Shipping Plugin is working fine.
But when UPS Shipping plugin is enabled then there is no more pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
We have to refresh the page by our-self to see what's in the shopping cart.
Our UPS configuration looks like this:
Hope you can find out what causes this issue.
We have already tried a standard template, but that didn't help.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Lumiga.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286799
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic UPS Plugin causes no pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
UPDATE:
I find out that it has something to with the Volume.
When you add the dimensions the pop-up won't show-up anymore.
But when there are no dimensions (for virtual products for example) you will get the massage that there is no shipping methode found.
I find out that it has something to with the Volume.
When you add the dimensions the pop-up won't show-up anymore.
But when there are no dimensions (for virtual products for example) you will get the massage that there is no shipping methode found.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #286792
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic UPS Plugin causes no pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
Hi,
I don't see how the add to cart notify popup no displaying would be linked with the UPS shipping plugin.
I can only think that both are not related.
Could you provide instructions to reproduce the issue on your website ?
I don't see how the add to cart notify popup no displaying would be linked with the UPS shipping plugin.
I can only think that both are not related.
Could you provide instructions to reproduce the issue on your website ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #286866
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic UPS Plugin causes no pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
Hi Nicolas,
I have sent you an email with the reproduction path for this issue.
Hope you can find a solution for it.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I have sent you an email with the reproduction path for this issue.
Hope you can find a solution for it.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 7 months ago #286894
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic UPS Plugin causes no pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
Hello Lumiga,
Can you disable the "Debug" option through your UPS shipping method configuration page and test it again ?
Thank you.
Can you disable the "Debug" option through your UPS shipping method configuration page and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #286962
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic UPS Plugin causes no pop-up from the Hikashop Add to Cart notification Plugin.
Hi Mohamed,
I think that solved the issue
I did some test and in all cases the popup shows up.
Thanks!
I think that solved the issue
I did some test and in all cases the popup shows up.
Thanks!
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds