- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
I want to set minimum quantity on particular category
- Mehul_Hikashop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #286862
by Mehul_Hikashop
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
Hello ,
I want to set minimum quantity on particular category how i can set it i check one forum and in that forum say i have to create Warehouse but i don't see any Warehouse options in hikashop so can you please help me to solve it
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.0
Hello ,
I want to set minimum quantity on particular category how i can set it i check one forum and in that forum say i have to create Warehouse but i don't see any Warehouse options in hikashop so can you please help me to solve it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #286880
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I want to set minimum quantity on particular category
Hi,
You can create warehouses via the menu System>Warehouses
You can create warehouses via the menu System>Warehouses
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mehul_Hikashop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 7 months ago #286964
by Mehul_Hikashop
Replied by Mehul_Hikashop on topic I want to set minimum quantity on particular category
Thank you for your replay but i am not able to see System>Warehouses option in my hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #286971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I want to set minimum quantity on particular category
Hi,
You've said that you have HikaShop 3.2.2 but I checked your website and you apparently have the 2.2.2 version. Unfortunately, the 2.2.2 version doesn't support warehouses.
You would have to update your HikaShop to be able to use that feature.
You've said that you have HikaShop 3.2.2 but I checked your website and you apparently have the 2.2.2 version. Unfortunately, the 2.2.2 version doesn't support warehouses.
You would have to update your HikaShop to be able to use that feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds