- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping method not found
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Shipping method not found
I'm trying to implement the "Correios (Brazil)" plugin - shipping method - but it does not appear in the cart (checkout).
Only "No shipping method available" appears. Both the plugin and the product are unrestricted and have a defined weight.
I would like help from you.
Edit: I have already followed the FAQ with problems with the upload plugin and did not work the possibilities.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I want to call the string "PrazoEntrega" after the "$Valor" (shipping_price)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you show us the full configuration of your Correios shipping method so that we can check your shipping "Warehouse" option ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you show us the full configuration of your Correios shipping method so that we can check your shipping "Warehouse" option ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Warehouse = Armazém
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
In that case, I think that your issue is coming from the fact that you have different warehouses set on your product configuration page and your shipping configuration page.
You should try it with the same value.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The 'Correios' plugin does not return the 'PrazoEntrega' value of the .xml that the webview returns, the plugin just takes the value in "Valor". I moved in Armazen, though I believe this will not help. As I mentioned at the beginning of the topic I would like to know how I make the plugin capture the "PrazoEntrega" value of .xml and play on "shipping_params"
See this:
The ideal is to call $PrazoEntrega and update shipping_params->correios_servico;
But, how, i dont know
special thanks for the support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You're talking about that plugin, right ?
github.com/HikaShop/hikashopshipping-correios
Because that plugin has been created by a third party and provided it for free to the community.
The support team can maintain the plugin so it will continue to "work" but the support team can't provide more.
We did not create that plugin, we do not have any access (and even if we did, we did not create that plugin).
Now if you have issues with the HikaShop shipping system ; you have to use the "manual" shipping plugin or an official HikaShop shipping plugin. So our team can't provide support.
Since your plugin is not an official one, there is nothing which can indicate that there is an issue with the HikaShop shipping system.
So if you have issues with that plugin and it's related to its code ; you're free to make appropriate patches and propose a pull-request.
And if you need some help with the development, we would recommend you to contact a developer (like some in our partner page).
But I'm sorry ; the support team cannot help you with your Correios plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That is exactly what I am asking from the beginning of the topic. I just want to know the name of the value to assign the shipping time of the product.
In the code, we have: $ rate -> shipping_price = $ Valor;
And I want to know what the name in HikaShop for me to add something like " 'shipping_time' = $PrazoEntrega;"
Understood?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Resume, I want add in "shipping_params" the value "PrazoEntrega". Like:
(Ex)
$rate -> shipping_DeliveryTime = $PrazoEntrega;
$rate -> shipping_id = $rate->shipping_params->correios_servico;
$usable_rates[] = $rate
See? I want the name in HikaShop for "Delivery Time Params", because i not found in source
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Only a few adjustments are left and ready. How do I make the updated plugin available for you to test and update the database?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm afraid that you did not understand my message.
Your question is not related to the HikaShop core feature but to the correios plugin.
As I wrote (to summarize):
But I'm sorry ; the support team cannot help you with your Correios plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.