- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
Page Break w/Canada Post Plugin
- jukeboxjunkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #288143
by jukeboxjunkey
Page Break w/Canada Post Plugin was created by jukeboxjunkey
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox/Chrom
I'm getting the following (see attached) page breaks when using the Canada Post Advanced Plugin.
It occurs during checkout and breaks my cart when I'm viewing a product (after I have selected items in the cart)
Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox/Chrom
I'm getting the following (see attached) page breaks when using the Canada Post Advanced Plugin.
It occurs during checkout and breaks my cart when I'm viewing a product (after I have selected items in the cart)
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 7 months ago #288146
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Page Break w/Canada Post Plugin
Hello,
You'll just have to set the "Debug" option to NO through your Canda Post configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".
You'll just have to set the "Debug" option to NO through your Canda Post configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods".
The following user(s) said Thank You: jukeboxjunkey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jukeboxjunkey
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 2
8 years 7 months ago #288217
by jukeboxjunkey
Replied by jukeboxjunkey on topic Page Break w/Canada Post Plugin
Great thanks. That resolved the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds