- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 3
Error: No shipping methods available for your location.
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289386
by designer71
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2 Business Edition
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chtome last version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping methods available for your location.
Hi!
I use HikaShop manual shipping plugin. All my buyers in the Russia. 99% all is Ok. But sometimes I receive complaints from customers: when they are placing an order and indicating the address : Russia .... they see an error: No shipping methods available for your location.
I want to say, that form more then 100 orders its happens 1-2 times, but Sometimes it happens.
And.. anything wrong here.
I try to repeat this error on my computer, place this name and this address and.. nothing, I see it Ok, I can to pay and don't see any error.
May be any solution?
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chtome last version
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping methods available for your location.
Hi!
I use HikaShop manual shipping plugin. All my buyers in the Russia. 99% all is Ok. But sometimes I receive complaints from customers: when they are placing an order and indicating the address : Russia .... they see an error: No shipping methods available for your location.
I want to say, that form more then 100 orders its happens 1-2 times, but Sometimes it happens.
And.. anything wrong here.
I try to repeat this error on my computer, place this name and this address and.. nothing, I see it Ok, I can to pay and don't see any error.
May be any solution?
Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by designer71.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 6 months ago #289409
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error: No shipping methods available for your location.
Hello,
We won't be able to properly help you if we can't reproduce your issue, if you're having a "No shipping methods available for your location" error message, it'll only means that the shipping address that was set by your customer isn't in the zone that you have set through the "Zone" option of your shipping method.
Checking each step of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
We won't be able to properly help you if we can't reproduce your issue, if you're having a "No shipping methods available for your location" error message, it'll only means that the shipping address that was set by your customer isn't in the zone that you have set through the "Zone" option of your shipping method.
Checking each step of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 6 months ago #289488
by designer71
Replied by designer71 on topic Error: No shipping methods available for your location.
Hi, Mohamed!
Thank you for your answer.
Ok, I try to explain.
So, I set few countries to special Zone shipping (Russia, Ukraine and few other).
It's a Zone - free shipping, without cost.
In "HikaShop manual shipping plugin" I set this Zone.
In 99% of cases of purchases, the buyer specifies his address: Russia, and receives a message that the cost of delivery is free. It's OK.
However, in approximately one case out of 100, the buyer specifies his address: Russia and receives an error message: No shipping methods available for your location.
Please, see screenshot .
Sorry, may be my English is small, I hope you understand what the problem is.
Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your answer.
Ok, I try to explain.
So, I set few countries to special Zone shipping (Russia, Ukraine and few other).
It's a Zone - free shipping, without cost.
In "HikaShop manual shipping plugin" I set this Zone.
In 99% of cases of purchases, the buyer specifies his address: Russia, and receives a message that the cost of delivery is free. It's OK.
However, in approximately one case out of 100, the buyer specifies his address: Russia and receives an error message: No shipping methods available for your location.
Please, see screenshot .
Sorry, may be my English is small, I hope you understand what the problem is.
Thank you for your patience.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289492
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error: No shipping methods available for your location.
Hi,
First, please note that the address of the user is only taken into account for the shipping method after you validate it. On your screenshot I can see that you're creating an address, but that address isn't yet used. It will when you click on the "ok" button for the address.
If you're able to reproduce the problem on your website, please provide a precise procedure so that we can reproduce the problem and provide screenshots of the settings of your shipping methods (in English please).
First, please note that the address of the user is only taken into account for the shipping method after you validate it. On your screenshot I can see that you're creating an address, but that address isn't yet used. It will when you click on the "ok" button for the address.
If you're able to reproduce the problem on your website, please provide a precise procedure so that we can reproduce the problem and provide screenshots of the settings of your shipping methods (in English please).
The following user(s) said Thank You: designer71
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 6 months ago #289620
by designer71
Replied by designer71 on topic Error: No shipping methods available for your location.
Dear Nicolas!
Thank you.
I think that customers sometimes get confused when placing an order.
I'm added new translate to Russian, may it help.
I can to sent you this file?
Thank you.
I think that customers sometimes get confused when placing an order.
I'm added new translate to Russian, may it help.
I can to sent you this file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- designer71
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 3
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #289621
by designer71
Replied by designer71 on topic Error: No shipping methods available for your location.
Here is a screnshots. Is everything right? Thank you!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by designer71.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 6 months ago #289629
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error: No shipping methods available for your location.
Hi,
Sure, you can send that to translate AT hikashop DOT comI'm added new translate to Russian, may it help.
I can to sent you this file?
Yes everything seems to be correctly configuredHere is a screnshots. Is everything right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: designer71
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds