- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 4
Serveral Shippiong cost
8 years 6 months ago #290221
by Ginius
Serveral Shippiong cost was created by Ginius
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.
-- PHP version -- : 3.8.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I need the following setup:
1. Total amount of order price below Eur 50,- gives sending cost of Eur 4.50
2. Total amount of order price above Eur 50, sending cost will be free
3. Some products have a fix sending cost of Eur 45 (independing of total amount of cost)
This means that even when I have a combined product in it, the price will be the sending cost.
How can I achieve this? And what if need and extra six ending cost? How can I set this up?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.
-- PHP version -- : 3.8.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I need the following setup:
1. Total amount of order price below Eur 50,- gives sending cost of Eur 4.50
2. Total amount of order price above Eur 50, sending cost will be free
3. Some products have a fix sending cost of Eur 45 (independing of total amount of cost)
This means that even when I have a combined product in it, the price will be the sending cost.
How can I achieve this? And what if need and extra six ending cost? How can I set this up?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 6 months ago #290231
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Serveral Shippiong cost
Hello,
If you want to use different prices based on the order total price, the solution will be to directly create different shipping methods, and use the "Minimum/Maximum prices" option.
Also, If you want to add a price PER product, you'll just have to :
- Set the "Use price per product" option to YES through your shipping method configuration page.
- Use options of the "Shipping prices" tab of your products configuration pages.
If you want to use different prices based on the order total price, the solution will be to directly create different shipping methods, and use the "Minimum/Maximum prices" option.
Also, If you want to add a price PER product, you'll just have to :
- Set the "Use price per product" option to YES through your shipping method configuration page.
- Use options of the "Shipping prices" tab of your products configuration pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds