- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 1
Plugin Mondial Relay shows no map, can't search
8 years 5 months ago #291095
by Beertran
Plugin Mondial Relay shows no map, can't search was created by Beertran
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 52.0.2871.40
Hello,
I'm trying to add the Mondial Relay to my website, and even though the tutorial ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...h-mondial-relay.html ) is very explicit and simple I seem to be doing everything wrong...
The plugin's rectangle only displays the top-part, which is the search tool. But even that doesn't work, as it is supposed to display a dropdown of cities. Now... if I type in a city or zip code, and then click Search, it'll refresh the page and display "You must select your relay!" which is the message set if the fields aren't filled (main attributes being required).
I've gone through the tutorial multiple times to make sure I wasn't just missing something, but maybe I'm missing something.
Hope y'all can help me, thanks anyways for even reading,
Cheers,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.34
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera 52.0.2871.40
Hello,
I'm trying to add the Mondial Relay to my website, and even though the tutorial ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/2...h-mondial-relay.html ) is very explicit and simple I seem to be doing everything wrong...
The plugin's rectangle only displays the top-part, which is the search tool. But even that doesn't work, as it is supposed to display a dropdown of cities. Now... if I type in a city or zip code, and then click Search, it'll refresh the page and display "You must select your relay!" which is the message set if the fields aren't filled (main attributes being required).
I've gone through the tutorial multiple times to make sure I wasn't just missing something, but maybe I'm missing something.
Hope y'all can help me, thanks anyways for even reading,
Cheers,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #291100
by Beertran
Replied by Beertran on topic Plugin Mondial Relay shows no map, can't search
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Beertran.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #291107
by apweb
Replied by apweb on topic Plugin Mondial Relay shows no map, can't search
Hello
The answer must be in the message in red... is the field set up with the right information from the global Relay customer account?
The answer must be in the message in red... is the field set up with the right information from the global Relay customer account?
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by apweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291109
by Beertran
Replied by Beertran on topic Plugin Mondial Relay shows no map, can't search
Sadly the message in red is present in the tutorial, it's simply because I filled the input field with a test code instead of the actual customer number.
So what the message means is that I'm developing and this will not work as a stable version of my website, but it's cool for developing it
So what the message means is that I'm developing and this will not work as a stable version of my website, but it's cool for developing it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #291098
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Plugin Mondial Relay shows no map, can't search
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beertran
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #291140
by Beertran
Replied by Beertran on topic Plugin Mondial Relay shows no map, can't search
Hi,
I kept doing some tests to check how I could've gotten it wrong,
So I put the plugin back up for you to try it, you actually did everything right so reproduce the purchase process as you just did and it should display "Fields" (or "Champs" in french) right after "Adress".
Thanks SOOO much for helping, you're lovely
[Moderator : Don't edit your message a long time after have posted it, if you have new information to provide post a new message, thanks for your attention]
I kept doing some tests to check how I could've gotten it wrong,
So I put the plugin back up for you to try it, you actually did everything right so reproduce the purchase process as you just did and it should display "Fields" (or "Champs" in french) right after "Adress".
Thanks SOOO much for helping, you're lovely
[Moderator : Don't edit your message a long time after have posted it, if you have new information to provide post a new message, thanks for your attention]
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #291297
by Beertran
Replied by Beertran on topic Plugin Mondial Relay shows no map, can't search
Something made it work, I'm not sure what, the only difference I see is the name of the field, which was "mondial_relay" and is now "mondialrelay"
So thanks for helping y'all,
Have a good one
So thanks for helping y'all,
Have a good one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds