- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping charging double
8 years 4 months ago #292844
by DavidVogt
Shipping charging double was created by DavidVogt
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi friends, I'm running into a big problem with a client's website. When some items are added to the cart, shipping is charged double. For example, when you add these items to the cart:
www.tekneticsdirect.com/products/metal-detectors/minuteman
www.tekneticsdirect.com/accessories/digger
Shipping costs should be a flat fee of $12.95, but it's charging 25.90. I only have one shipping profile set up (attached.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hi friends, I'm running into a big problem with a client's website. When some items are added to the cart, shipping is charged double. For example, when you add these items to the cart:
www.tekneticsdirect.com/products/metal-detectors/minuteman
www.tekneticsdirect.com/accessories/digger
Shipping costs should be a flat fee of $12.95, but it's charging 25.90. I only have one shipping profile set up (attached.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 4 months ago #292848
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping charging double
Hello,
Can you also show us some screenshots of how your configured your products ? Thank you.
Can you also show us some screenshots of how your configured your products ? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292906
by DavidVogt
Replied by DavidVogt on topic Shipping charging double
Hi there, please see the screenshots below. Many thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292958
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping charging double
Hi,
I would recommend to add back the "shipping" view in the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Otherwise, shipping fees might be incorrect and no shipping fee will be displayed if the address of the customer is not in the USA but the customer will still be able to place the order.
Now I don't see why the shipping would double. I would recommend updating. If it's a bug that would probably help.
I would recommend to add back the "shipping" view in the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Otherwise, shipping fees might be incorrect and no shipping fee will be displayed if the address of the customer is not in the USA but the customer will still be able to place the order.
Now I don't see why the shipping would double. I would recommend updating. If it's a bug that would probably help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds