Skip to main content

USPS shipping plugin broken after update

More
8 years 2 months ago #295013 by mojooutdoors-holden
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10

Every since upgrade to hikashop 3.4.0, the USPS shipping plugin has not worked. We really only use it for international orders at the moment. Shipping is not calculated at all when shipping to international (Canada). After turning the debug option on, here is the error:

USPS error: -2147221202 The element 'IntlRateV2Request' has invalid child element 'OriginZip'. List of possible elements expected: 'Package'.

Very odd, as it worked before. I have also tried making a new WebTools account, as I thought the account may have expired. Still no luck.

Please let me know what you think. I can supply backend credentials via PM if necessary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295014 by Dragon41673
I was actually just alerted by a customer in Canada (I'm in the U.S.) that this error came up on an attempt to purchase. I was going to post, but I will follow this thread instead. I've attached a picture sent by him of the error as well. Confirmed his Zip Code and address are good.

I'm on Joomla 3.8.10, and HikaShop Essentials 3.4.1. I stopped from updating to 3.5.0 just in case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295045 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback !

Can you give us more information about your products weight/dimensions on your cart but also about how you configured your USPS shipping method through some screenshots ? Thank you.

Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295094 by mojooutdoors-holden
Sure. I have attached screenshots of the product weight and dimensions (sample product), as well as, the settings of the USPS shipping plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295100 by Dragon41673
Mohamed...I haven't had a chance yet to get you what you need, but I was trying to get a customer an estimated quote manually from the USPS website today for a package going to Canada...and their own site won't respond back with a quote! Just says there is an error and the service is not available at this time.

mojooutdoors-holden - can you try doing a quote from the USPS site and see if you have the same trouble?

postcalc.usps.com
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Dragon41673.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295139 by Dragon41673

Dragon41673 wrote: Mohamed...I haven't had a chance yet to get you what you need, but I was trying to get a customer an estimated quote manually from the USPS website today for a package going to Canada...and their own site won't respond back with a quote! Just says there is an error and the service is not available at this time.

mojooutdoors-holden - can you try doing a quote from the USPS site and see if you have the same trouble?

postcalc.usps.com


Well...the USPS site is working today, so there is no need to test that idea mojooutdoors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295158 by mojooutdoors-holden
USPS shipping plugin still not working for Canada orders...

Seems there is something broken or maybe they changed their API?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295170 by Dragon41673
Mohamed...here's my screen shots...

Shipping Plugin
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Dragon41673.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295171 by Dragon41673
Product Being Purchased:





The Error is still happening today even though the USPS website is providing manual quotes, so I'm guessing an API error or something, but it was working fine after my update to 3.4.1...then out of nowhere, it stopped.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295195 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Thank you for these informations, can you both downoad the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mojooutdoors-holden

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #295232 by mojooutdoors-holden
That seems to have worked! Thanks Mohamed!
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by mojooutdoors-holden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #295360 by Dragon41673
Mohamed...not sure if what you did, or if USPS was the issue...but it was working for me without updating. As such, I went ahead & updated the site on a test site...checked, it's working there too...so I pushed it live.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum