- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
hide shipping rates when free shipping is available
- TheFrotzer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #297434
by TheFrotzer
hide shipping rates when free shipping is available was created by TheFrotzer
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I've made a coupon in Hikashop to get free shipping for 4 different countries when the order is over 50€.
The coupon works fine. It shows in the cart. (see picture 1)
I also have a coupon made with AwoCoupon to give 5€ discount. When I put products in the cart that get the discount and the total of the order is over 50€, the shipping costs aren't added up to the total (so that's good) but are still visible in the cart. The cart can only show 1 coupon, the one from the discount in this case. (see picture 2)
Is there a way to hide the shipping cost (when they are free), or to change the shipping cost from "€6,95" to "Free Shipping"?
Thanks for the support!
Kind regards,
Frits Strijbos
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I've made a coupon in Hikashop to get free shipping for 4 different countries when the order is over 50€.
The coupon works fine. It shows in the cart. (see picture 1)
I also have a coupon made with AwoCoupon to give 5€ discount. When I put products in the cart that get the discount and the total of the order is over 50€, the shipping costs aren't added up to the total (so that's good) but are still visible in the cart. The cart can only show 1 coupon, the one from the discount in this case. (see picture 2)
Is there a way to hide the shipping cost (when they are free), or to change the shipping cost from "€6,95" to "Free Shipping"?
Thanks for the support!
Kind regards,
Frits Strijbos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 weeks ago #297436
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hide shipping rates when free shipping is available
Hi,
HikaShop doesn't support multiple coupons for now. AwoCoupon does, but in that case, I would recommend to only use AwoCoupon coupons. They too have a free shipping system for the coupons and it should better work together if you only use AwoCoupons than if you use a mix of HikaShop coupons and AwoCoupon coupons.
Now I'm not familiar with how AwoCoupon works and how they handle mulitple coupons. So if you have an issue with that, I would recommend to contact them.
HikaShop doesn't support multiple coupons for now. AwoCoupon does, but in that case, I would recommend to only use AwoCoupon coupons. They too have a free shipping system for the coupons and it should better work together if you only use AwoCoupons than if you use a mix of HikaShop coupons and AwoCoupon coupons.
Now I'm not familiar with how AwoCoupon works and how they handle mulitple coupons. So if you have an issue with that, I would recommend to contact them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- TheFrotzer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 weeks ago #297448
by TheFrotzer
Replied by TheFrotzer on topic hide shipping rates when free shipping is available
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the advice. I'll do that.
Kind regards,
Frits
Thanks for the advice. I'll do that.
Kind regards,
Frits
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds