- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 8
Pb with envoimoinscher plugin installation
8 years 1 week ago #298057
by sophie11
Pb with envoimoinscher plugin installation was created by sophie11
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
Hi
I am trying to install the envoimoinscher/boxtal plugin but when I save it I get these error messages and I can't get the categories.
The login, password and API key are corrects.
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in Entity, line: 6 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in Entity, line: 7 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in Entity, line: 8 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in Entity, line: 6 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in Entity, line: 7 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in Entity, line: 8 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Can you help, please
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.9
Hi
I am trying to install the envoimoinscher/boxtal plugin but when I save it I get these error messages and I can't get the categories.
The login, password and API key are corrects.
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in Entity, line: 6 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in Entity, line: 7 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in Entity, line: 8 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: hr line 5 and body in Entity, line: 6 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 3 and html in Entity, line: 7 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Premature end of data in tag html line 1 in Entity, line: 8 in C:\wamp64\www\fifibrindecuir\plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php on line 258
Can you help, please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 1 week ago #298067
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pb with envoimoinscher plugin installation
Bonjour,
The problem seem to be coming from their library : \plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php
The "Envoimoinscher" plugin isn't supported anymore and was published on the github website for people who still want to use it and maintain it :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashop-envoimoinscher
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The problem seem to be coming from their library : \plugins\hikashopshipping\envoimoinscher\lib\webservice.php
The "Envoimoinscher" plugin isn't supported anymore and was published on the github website for people who still want to use it and maintain it :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashop-envoimoinscher
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 week ago #298105
by sophie11
Replied by sophie11 on topic Pb with envoimoinscher plugin installation
Hi
In a previous post I was told to use that plugin to install a Mondial Relay shipping method through Boxtal. Your team told me that they hadn't developped a special shipping plugin for Mondial Relay because the envoimoinscher/boxtal plugin was proposing that shipping method.
Sorry but the Mondial relay solution you propose ( custom fields),isn't satisfactory and doesn't look professionnal as far as I'm concerned.
Is there any other way to propose to my client a "proper" Mondial relay or any other pickup point solution ?
It is a big issue for me as my website is growing
Would you know a programmer who might be interested in devellopping such a plugin ? I've already posted a few request on codeur.com but so far I've had no answe
Thank you for your time
In a previous post I was told to use that plugin to install a Mondial Relay shipping method through Boxtal. Your team told me that they hadn't developped a special shipping plugin for Mondial Relay because the envoimoinscher/boxtal plugin was proposing that shipping method.
Sorry but the Mondial relay solution you propose ( custom fields),isn't satisfactory and doesn't look professionnal as far as I'm concerned.
Is there any other way to propose to my client a "proper" Mondial relay or any other pickup point solution ?
It is a big issue for me as my website is growing
Would you know a programmer who might be interested in devellopping such a plugin ? I've already posted a few request on codeur.com but so far I've had no answe
Thank you for your time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 1 week ago #298117
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pb with envoimoinscher plugin installation
Hello,
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Sure, one of our trusted partners is interested in working on it ! You should contact Obsidev which will be able to develop it for you.Would you know a programmer who might be interested in devellopping such a plugin ?
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301190
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Pb with envoimoinscher plugin installation
Hello,
Our Mondial Relay shipping plugin is now available in the marketplace :
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/147...elay-by-obsidev.html
Regards,
Our Mondial Relay shipping plugin is now available in the marketplace :
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/147...elay-by-obsidev.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds