- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
Free Shipping over £20
7 years 10 months ago #300163
by phiddius
Free Shipping over £20 was created by phiddius
-- HikaShop version -- : 4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
HI,
Can you tell me how to add free shipping for orders over a set price? e.g. £20
or point me to a tutorial?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
HI,
Can you tell me how to add free shipping for orders over a set price? e.g. £20
or point me to a tutorial?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300164
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Free Shipping over £20
Its ok - Ive done it .. thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300165
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Free Shipping over £20
Hi,
Suppose that you currently have a manual shipping method with a price of £5 for all orders.
You can edit that shipping method via the menu System>Shipping methods and set a "maximum price" of £19.99.
Then, create a second shipping method with a price of 0 and a "minimum price" of £20.
And that's it.
The system will automatically switch between one and the other.
Note the "include virtual product price" setting will allow to to take into account or not the products without a weight for the comparison with the min/max price settings.
Suppose that you currently have a manual shipping method with a price of £5 for all orders.
You can edit that shipping method via the menu System>Shipping methods and set a "maximum price" of £19.99.
Then, create a second shipping method with a price of 0 and a "minimum price" of £20.
And that's it.
The system will automatically switch between one and the other.
Note the "include virtual product price" setting will allow to to take into account or not the products without a weight for the comparison with the min/max price settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phiddius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300217
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Free Shipping over £20
Thank you nicolas,
in addition, free delivery is a standard service which takes 2-4 days to reach the customer,
I would like to offer next day delivery at a different cost which they would have to select, but on my check out I can't see where I can add that option, is this possible?
in addition, free delivery is a standard service which takes 2-4 days to reach the customer,
I would like to offer next day delivery at a different cost which they would have to select, but on my check out I can't see where I can add that option, is this possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 10 months ago #300224
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Free Shipping over £20
Hello,
Sure, you'll just have to create a new manual shipping via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods" named "Next day delivery" for example.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
I would like to offer next day delivery at a different cost which they would have to select, but on my check out I can't see where I can add that option, is this possible?
Sure, you'll just have to create a new manual shipping via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods" named "Next day delivery" for example.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300317
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic Free Shipping over £20
Hi Mohamed
thanks, yes I already tried that, but the problem is that it does not show up, the user does not get an option to choose between standard delivery or next day they way I have it the checkout process jumps past the shipping tab = adding one automatically
I must be missing something but I cant see what that is
thanks, yes I already tried that, but the problem is that it does not show up, the user does not get an option to choose between standard delivery or next day they way I have it the checkout process jumps past the shipping tab = adding one automatically
I must be missing something but I cant see what that is
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 10 months ago #300322
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Free Shipping over £20
Hello,
If your shipping method isn't displayed, checking each points of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ will probably do the job :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
If your shipping method isn't displayed, checking each points of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ will probably do the job :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds