- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 4
Cant replicate customers shipping price
7 years 9 months ago #301855
by mrooke
Cant replicate customers shipping price was created by mrooke
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
superiorsignal.com/smoke-products/smoke-...oke-candle-30-second
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello, My orders have been coming in with shipping prices that are too low however when I log into the site and recreate the order, the shipping price shows correct. I cannot seem to "recreate" the shipping price that my customers are getting. This happens with all products with shipping locations all over. Why would I see a different shipping price than my customers?
I am using Paypal Pro and UPS Shipping Plugin
Thanks
Matt
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hello, My orders have been coming in with shipping prices that are too low however when I log into the site and recreate the order, the shipping price shows correct. I cannot seem to "recreate" the shipping price that my customers are getting. This happens with all products with shipping locations all over. Why would I see a different shipping price than my customers?
I am using Paypal Pro and UPS Shipping Plugin
Thanks
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
7 years 9 months ago #301875
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Cant replicate customers shipping price
Hello Matt,
The only possibilities are that :
- You have added different products in your cart or with a different quantity
- You have entered a different shipping address
After having check these points, if you're still not able to reproduce your clients issue, can you clear your browser's cache and test it again ?
Thank you.
Why would I see a different shipping price than my customers
The only possibilities are that :
- You have added different products in your cart or with a different quantity
- You have entered a different shipping address
After having check these points, if you're still not able to reproduce your clients issue, can you clear your browser's cache and test it again ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds