- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 3
CANPAR Plugin does not work
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
I am trying to implement the CANPAR shipping method without success. I have 2 shipping methods, Manual and CANPAR; the CANPAR does not show on the checkout.
I left message in checkout section of Forum, got an answer from Mohamed and responded. Here it is again.
I have read the Shipping document in the FAQ and I can tell you that the manual shipping method works, it shows on the checkout (see screenshot attached).
All products have weight (gm or kg) and dimensions (cm or m), These are defined in the display configuration and show in the CANPAR configuration.
I have NO RESTRICTIONS. ( I tried all sort of permutations with or without warehouse, with or without zone
)
The min and max quantities are set to 0
I am attaching the current CANPAR configuration as well as a partial view of a product and the advanced configuration showing the measurements I use
Are you aware of anybody that has used this plugin successfully?
If anybody has implemented this successfully please let me know how. My customer is using CANPAR and if I cannot get this to work it will probably be a show stopper!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The Canpar plugin has not been developed by the HikaShop team but it has been given freely by its original developer.
CF : github.com/HikaShop/hikashopshipping-canpar
For what I can see in your screenshot, there is no warehouse configured. So it is one blocking element to let the plugin do its job.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Still not working.
I noticed that in the specific configuration I can enter anything, it does not seem go be linked to the warehouse I created is this normal?
Also the Units in the plugin are in Capital letter, Can you tell me if this is case sensitive? I'd hate to have to change this in all the products,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm afraid that your mixing CANPAR configuration (warehouse) and HikaShop warehouses.
Please remove all HikaShop warehouses since it is not useful in your case.
You just need to configure the CANPAR warehouse so the Shipping plugin would have the "sender" information that it will give to the shipping API to get quotes.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The warehouse info I entered in the specific configuration does not seem to do anything and I cannot enter more than one.
Anyway I removed the Hikashop warehouses and it does not change anything.
On the other hand I downloaded the files from GITHUB and I noticed this javascript in the canpar_configuration.php file:
I don't see any possibility to add another warehouse in the API
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Actually the "Add row" won't be useful anymore as you can create as many Canpar shipping method as you want for every warehouse configuration.
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
OK, What do I do now? I have a client that is using CANPAR and I cannot ask him to change shipping company because the software I am using does not have what it takes. One of the reason I choose HIKASHOP is because I checked to see that it had CANPAR as one of its shipping methods
Is there any chance that HIKASHOP of one of your partners can develop that plugin in a reasonable time??
After all it would be in HIKASHOP interest to make sure the plugin works with the current version of Joomla and HIKASHOP. I am probably not the only one in this situation...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Is there any chance that HIKASHOP of one of your partners can develop that plugin in a reasonable time??
After all it would be in HIKASHOP interest to make sure the plugin works with the current version of Joomla and HIKASHOP. I am probably not the only one in this situation...
We can eventually add it on our TODO list, but if you need the help of a professional developer to quickly develop it, you can check our partners section :
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
Else if you want to develop it, checking our developer documentation will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...r-documentation.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.