Tracking Number Setup for Orders
- jackpotwinner
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago #302353
by jackpotwinner
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Tracking Number Setup for Orders was created by jackpotwinner
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
seekwithinyou.com/store
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.91
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - Latest
I saw this recent post on how to setup tracking numbers by creating a custom field, www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...tracking-number.html
However, I do not have the option to select order in the table dropdown. I only have Address, User, Product, Category and Contact. Is this because I have Hikashop Essential?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.91
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome - Latest
I saw this recent post on how to setup tracking numbers by creating a custom field, www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...tracking-number.html
However, I do not have the option to select order in the table dropdown. I only have Address, User, Product, Category and Contact. Is this because I have Hikashop Essential?
"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas Edison
Meditation for Health
www.seekwithinyou.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302354
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tracking Number Setup for Orders
Hi,
Indeed. Custom fields of the table "order", "entry" and "item" are only available with the Business edition.
Indeed. Custom fields of the table "order", "entry" and "item" are only available with the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds