Skip to main content

How to set Free shipping for chosen category only?

More
7 years 7 months ago #303395 by wexword
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

In my shop, I have some typical items, like t-shirts, caps, bottles.
But I have also digital products, for this category I want to have free shipping only. Those are download files, so no shipping. How to set it, please share a link to documentation or video

Merci / Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #303411 by nicolas
Hi,

Don't set a weight for the digital products, and make sure that the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting of your HikaShop configuration is turned off.
That way, the shipping will only apply when you have products with a weight in your cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum