- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Two shipping methods in one order
7 years 4 months ago #306172
by paperworx
Two shipping methods in one order was created by paperworx
I have the following problem. We sell "Barf". The chilled products are only delivered withnin a zip code range an the other products are accross Germany. If a customer orders only a chilled product the zip code check works fine, but if two different products with two different wahrehouses are in the cart, it doesn't work. If the zip is not correct for the chillded product you can order it anyway. For example:
Frozen Meat (zip 288195 to 28779) and another product (shipped accross Germany) ordered by somebody with the zip 30554 will be processed. Only a short message "No shipping method found for this warehouse" is displayed, but the order of both products is possible.
Another issue is, when someone with the reight zip orders from both warehouses, for both shipping costs ar calculatet.
I hope somebody has any idea how to solve this.
Frozen Meat (zip 288195 to 28779) and another product (shipped accross Germany) ordered by somebody with the zip 30554 will be processed. Only a short message "No shipping method found for this warehouse" is displayed, but the order of both products is possible.
Another issue is, when someone with the reight zip orders from both warehouses, for both shipping costs ar calculatet.
I hope somebody has any idea how to solve this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306173
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Two shipping methods in one order
Hi,
We would need more precise information to be able to better understand the situation and the issues you're facing.
Could you provide :
- a screenshot of the settings of the shipping methods you have configured ? (if you have a lot of them, then only ones useful to understand some examples)
- for each issue, a concrete example with precise information: I have product X and product Y in the cart, here is a screenshot of the settings of X and a screenshot of the settings of Y, and here is what I have on the checkout (with the screenshot), and what I expect is "...".
That would help a lot so that we can answer you.
We would need more precise information to be able to better understand the situation and the issues you're facing.
Could you provide :
- a screenshot of the settings of the shipping methods you have configured ? (if you have a lot of them, then only ones useful to understand some examples)
- for each issue, a concrete example with precise information: I have product X and product Y in the cart, here is a screenshot of the settings of X and a screenshot of the settings of Y, and here is what I have on the checkout (with the screenshot), and what I expect is "...".
That would help a lot so that we can answer you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds