- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
No Shipping Amount When Currency is In USD
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #306839
by MyWorld
No Shipping Amount When Currency is In USD was created by MyWorld
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
When I add items to the cart, if the currency is CDN the shipping amount is added to the cart but if the currency is USD the shipping amount is NOT added to the cart. Any idea what the issue is and how to fix it please?
You can change the currency at the top to see what I mean.
Also, the Subtotal does not show when the currency is USD.
I did not change anything on the site - I only update to the newest version of Hikashop so I have not clue what changed because my previous orders were correct and the recent one today the customer did not get charged for shipping.
Please see the circled area on the attached. That is not showing when the currency is USD.
Thanks!!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
When I add items to the cart, if the currency is CDN the shipping amount is added to the cart but if the currency is USD the shipping amount is NOT added to the cart. Any idea what the issue is and how to fix it please?
You can change the currency at the top to see what I mean.
Also, the Subtotal does not show when the currency is USD.
I did not change anything on the site - I only update to the newest version of Hikashop so I have not clue what changed because my previous orders were correct and the recent one today the customer did not get charged for shipping.
Please see the circled area on the attached. That is not showing when the currency is USD.
Thanks!!
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306850
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Shipping Amount When Currency is In USD
Hi,
We didn't change anything on that end with the 4.1.0 and without looking at the settings of your shipping methods, I can't say much.
Could you provide screenshots of the settings of your shipping methods ?
We didn't change anything on that end with the 4.1.0 and without looking at the settings of your shipping methods, I can't say much.
Could you provide screenshots of the settings of your shipping methods ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306869
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic No Shipping Amount When Currency is In USD
Hi Nicolas,
I have about 12 of them, as per the attached. It would be better if you login and take a look as there are so many. Please let me know if that's ok and I will provide the login.
I was looking around yesterday to see if I can figure out what the issue is but since I didn't change anything recently I have no idea.
Thanks!
I have about 12 of them, as per the attached. It would be better if you login and take a look as there are so many. Please let me know if that's ok and I will provide the login.
I was looking around yesterday to see if I can figure out what the issue is but since I didn't change anything recently I have no idea.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306870
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No Shipping Amount When Currency is In USD
Hi,
I would recommend to check that you didn't select any currency in the "currencies" setting of your shipping methods.
Otherwise, that would explain the situation.
Besides that I don't know.
If that "currencies" field is empty in your shipping methods, then yes, please provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a closer look at the situation.
I would recommend to check that you didn't select any currency in the "currencies" setting of your shipping methods.
Otherwise, that would explain the situation.
Besides that I don't know.
If that "currencies" field is empty in your shipping methods, then yes, please provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a closer look at the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #306893
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic No Shipping Amount When Currency is In USD
Hi Nicolas,
It's working fine now. Thank you!!
It's working fine now. Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds