- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
Different Shipping Method Signal can't transfer
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 3 months ago #307958
by clairewang
Different Shipping Method Signal can't transfer was created by clairewang
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello dear,
Please see the attachment that when customers clicked the $0 shipping payment, the next page "OK, 選擇超商" shouldn't show up. The payment company said Hikashop doesn't send correct signal that's why. Could you know how to fix up? Thank you a lot.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hello dear,
Please see the attachment that when customers clicked the $0 shipping payment, the next page "OK, 選擇超商" shouldn't show up. The payment company said Hikashop doesn't send correct signal that's why. Could you know how to fix up? Thank you a lot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #307960
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different Shipping Method Signal can't transfer
Hi,
This must come from the payment plugin you're using. Which one it is and how did you configure it ? Could you provide a screenshot of its settings (you can blur/hide the sensitive data) ?
Also, which exact version of HikaShop are you using ?
This must come from the payment plugin you're using. Which one it is and how did you configure it ? Could you provide a screenshot of its settings (you can blur/hide the sensitive data) ?
Also, which exact version of HikaShop are you using ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- clairewang
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 3 months ago #307996
by clairewang
Replied by clairewang on topic Different Shipping Method Signal can't transfer
Thank you a lot, Nicolas. The payment plugin is 'Pay2go Payment Plugin" and Hikashop payment plugin" Pay2go is the payment company provided that said Hikashop doesn't give correct signal. I didn't do any special configure. Hikashop version is 2.5. Please see the images for configuration backend. Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 3 months ago #308001
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different Shipping Method Signal can't transfer
Hi,
From what I understand, this payment plugin was developed by the payment gateway themselves. So everything that is sent to pay2go is sent by that plugin which was developed by them. So unfortunately, I won't be able to help. I don't even have a copy of the code of that plugin, I never saw any integration documentation for that payment gateway and they didn't even tell you what was the exact problem...
I'm afraid you'll have to check again with their support for further help as I don't see what we can do to help you here.
From what I understand, this payment plugin was developed by the payment gateway themselves. So everything that is sent to pay2go is sent by that plugin which was developed by them. So unfortunately, I won't be able to help. I don't even have a copy of the code of that plugin, I never saw any integration documentation for that payment gateway and they didn't even tell you what was the exact problem...
I'm afraid you'll have to check again with their support for further help as I don't see what we can do to help you here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds