Skip to main content

Free shipping

More
7 years 1 week ago #311111 by m.fontana
Free shipping was created by m.fontana
-- url of the page with the problem -- : vignaiolitreviso.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1

Hi,
I don't understand why shipping method don't respect the restriction. Check the screen, when I'he 90€ I see both method and that is not correct, I wan't to see only one.

Thanks
Matteo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #311118 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Free shipping
Hi,

That's probably because your products don't have a weight and you have the "include virtual products price" setting deactivated in the shipping methods settings and thus the products in the cart are not taken into account.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum