- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 4
No shipping fee added
- anders.drejer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 1 week ago #311154
by anders.drejer
No shipping fee added was created by anders.drejer
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I have tried to make two shipping methods using restrictions, so orders up to DKK 399,99 have a shipping fee and orders from DKK 400 and more has free shipping, but it does not work.
I have attached a screen dump to show what I have done.
Best Regards,
Anders
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I have tried to make two shipping methods using restrictions, so orders up to DKK 399,99 have a shipping fee and orders from DKK 400 and more has free shipping, but it does not work.
I have attached a screen dump to show what I have done.
Best Regards,
Anders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 1 week ago #311158
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No shipping fee added
Hi,
Make sure that your products have a weight. Otherwise, they will be considered as virtual goods and thus shipping won't be asked to the customer.
Make sure that your products have a weight. Otherwise, they will be considered as virtual goods and thus shipping won't be asked to the customer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- anders.drejer
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 4
7 years 1 week ago #311173
by anders.drejer
Replied by anders.drejer on topic No shipping fee added
Thank you very much 
Best Regards,
Anders
Best Regards,
Anders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds