- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Id keeps changing
6 years 9 months ago #313646
by hans1961
Shipping Id keeps changing was created by hans1961
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.duurzame-kerstbomen.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
After adding new Shipping Methods the Id of existing Shipping Methods change. As you can understand, exporting my orders to Excel gives different results in time. Please help. Thanks in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
After adding new Shipping Methods the Id of existing Shipping Methods change. As you can understand, exporting my orders to Excel gives different results in time. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313656
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Id keeps changing
Hi,
I don't see how that would be possible.
I don't see anything in HikaShop which could change the id of the shipping methods.
So I'm not sure how I can help.
If you don't have a problem with the edition of shipping methods, then you can create an entry in the hikashop_shipping table via your phpmyadmin and then edit it from the interface to configure it.
Also, to confirm the issue, you can make a copy of that table, create a new shipping method via the interface and see if you have the problem. You can then replace the table with the one you backed up via phpmyadmin.
I don't see how that would be possible.
I don't see anything in HikaShop which could change the id of the shipping methods.
So I'm not sure how I can help.
If you don't have a problem with the edition of shipping methods, then you can create an entry in the hikashop_shipping table via your phpmyadmin and then edit it from the interface to configure it.
Also, to confirm the issue, you can make a copy of that table, create a new shipping method via the interface and see if you have the problem. You can then replace the table with the one you backed up via phpmyadmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313700
by hans1961
Replied by hans1961 on topic Shipping Id keeps changing
Hi Nicolas,
I'm afraid I jumped into conclusions, although I still would make a recommendation. This is what happened:
I went to the Shipping Methods screen and used the Copy function. Next thing that happens, is that you now see two identical entries. As far as I know you can't really see the difference between the existing and the new Shipping Method. I accidentally changed the existing Shipping method (thinking it was the new one). So that is what went wrong. So either I overlooked something or Hikashop might make a change in order to make visible the distinction between old and new?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, Hans
I'm afraid I jumped into conclusions, although I still would make a recommendation. This is what happened:
I went to the Shipping Methods screen and used the Copy function. Next thing that happens, is that you now see two identical entries. As far as I know you can't really see the difference between the existing and the new Shipping Method. I accidentally changed the existing Shipping method (thinking it was the new one). So that is what went wrong. So either I overlooked something or Hikashop might make a change in order to make visible the distinction between old and new?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, Hans
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313701
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Id keeps changing
Hi,
What you can do is check the id of the shipping methods on the right side column. The one with the higher id is the new one.
What you can do is check the id of the shipping methods on the right side column. The one with the higher id is the new one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313748
by hans1961
Replied by hans1961 on topic Shipping Id keeps changing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 9 months ago #313751
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Id keeps changing
Hi,
You're right, the id column has been deleted to give more room to the other columns.
You would have to look at the id in the URL.
We'll improve that in the future.
You're right, the id column has been deleted to give more room to the other columns.
You would have to look at the id in the URL.
We'll improve that in the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds