- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
I would like it to be sent free of charge from 50 euros
- webmasterab
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 5 months ago #317227
by webmasterab
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm trying to get it to be free shipping from 50, -.
from 0 to 50, - I want to charge 2.95 costs.
I have set at the time of shipment that the weight does not need to be calculated.
I made the following with the shipping options.
But I can't get it to work.
If the customer is already in the shopping cart and the number is adjusted, it does not seem to be adjusted.
What am I doing wrong.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I'm trying to get it to be free shipping from 50, -.
from 0 to 50, - I want to charge 2.95 costs.
I have set at the time of shipment that the weight does not need to be calculated.
I made the following with the shipping options.
But I can't get it to work.
If the customer is already in the shopping cart and the number is adjusted, it does not seem to be adjusted.
What am I doing wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317234
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I would like it to be sent free of charge from 50 euros
Hi,
Since your products probably don't have a weight, you need to make sure that the "include virtual products price" setting is activated in your shipping methods. Otherwise, only the price of the products with a weight will be taken into account for the min/max price restrictions of your shipping methods.
Since your products probably don't have a weight, you need to make sure that the "include virtual products price" setting is activated in your shipping methods. Otherwise, only the price of the products with a weight will be taken into account for the min/max price restrictions of your shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- webmasterab
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 5 months ago #317239
by webmasterab
Replied by webmasterab on topic I would like it to be sent free of charge from 50 euros
I had sent a screenshot and it is now on red, it should be green.
Because indeed now that I have given the products a, fictitious, weight, it does work.
Because indeed now that I have given the products a, fictitious, weight, it does work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 5 months ago #317246
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I would like it to be sent free of charge from 50 euros
Hi,
I'm not sure what you mean. There was no screenshot of all the settings of your shipping methods in your previous message.
Make sure that the "include virtual products price" setting is activated (green) in your shipping methods and it should work fine.
I'm not sure what you mean. There was no screenshot of all the settings of your shipping methods in your previous message.
Make sure that the "include virtual products price" setting is activated (green) in your shipping methods and it should work fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterab
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds