- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 2
Mondial Relay plugin
6 years 3 months ago #320102
by mtgt
Mondial Relay plugin was created by mtgt
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I've just bought Mondial Relay PLugin
I install it and test it, but there is no map to pick-up point during the checkout
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I've just bought Mondial Relay PLugin
I install it and test it, but there is no map to pick-up point during the checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320103
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Hello,
In order to display the map, the Mondial Relay plugin do perform a request to the platform API.
Did you check your credentials for accessing the Mondial Relay API ?
Regards,
In order to display the map, the Mondial Relay plugin do perform a request to the platform API.
Did you check your credentials for accessing the Mondial Relay API ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320271
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Thanks Jerome for your answer,
Yes it's working now, I request a API at Mondial Relay.
But now, I have a second question: how to setup different rates for differents country
I setup Mondial Relay plugin with France Restriction on country with one rate
then I intend to setup Mondial Relay with Spain restriction but it look like is not working
TO do my test on front end I setup a proper spain address as my delivery address during the process and no map have been displayed, and even no choice of Mondial Relay
Any help with this will be great
Thanks in advance
Yes it's working now, I request a API at Mondial Relay.
But now, I have a second question: how to setup different rates for differents country
I setup Mondial Relay plugin with France Restriction on country with one rate
then I intend to setup Mondial Relay with Spain restriction but it look like is not working
TO do my test on front end I setup a proper spain address as my delivery address during the process and no map have been displayed, and even no choice of Mondial Relay
Any help with this will be great
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320275
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Hello,
The Mondial Relay plugin do already perform a zone restriction.
Current version of the plugin only authorize the countries : FR,BE,LU,FX
Regards,
The Mondial Relay plugin do already perform a zone restriction.
Current version of the plugin only authorize the countries : FR,BE,LU,FX
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #320343
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Mondial Relay Offer delivery in Spain with different rates,
It will be nice to be able to offer this option to customers,
Have you plan to integrate this sapin restriction to your plugin?
I also intend to add Belgium and Luxembourg in Retsriction field, but this one accept only one choice
how to add more than one coutry ?
Thanks in advance for your answer
Regards
It will be nice to be able to offer this option to customers,
Have you plan to integrate this sapin restriction to your plugin?
I also intend to add Belgium and Luxembourg in Retsriction field, but this one accept only one choice
Thanks in advance for your answer
Regards
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by mtgt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320375
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Hello,
We will see to add an option in the plugin to authorize more countries.
But it would require to have two instances since, if I understand right, the prices for Spain are not the same than the current authorized countries.
For the moment, you can edit the mondial relay plugin and add the country code that you need in the list :
Regards,
We will see to add an option in the plugin to authorize more countries.
But it would require to have two instances since, if I understand right, the prices for Spain are not the same than the current authorized countries.
For the moment, you can edit the mondial relay plugin and add the country code that you need in the list :
Code:
if(!in_array($country, array('FR','BE','LU','FX')))
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320520
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Hi,
Thanks for your answer, but could you give me the way to edit Mondial Relay Plugin
Thanks in advance for your help
Regards
Thanks for your answer, but could you give me the way to edit Mondial Relay Plugin
Thanks in advance for your help
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320522
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Hello,
Edit the mondialrelay.php file in the folder "plugins/hikashopshipping/mondialrelay/"
Regards,
Edit the mondialrelay.php file in the folder "plugins/hikashopshipping/mondialrelay/"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320572
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Hi,,
I've just Cheked, but it's already done, I do not want add more country, rates are differents, I just want to be ablke to create several instances
Thanks
Regards
I've just Cheked, but it's already done, I do not want add more country, rates are differents, I just want to be ablke to create several instances
Thanks
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320591
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Hello,
I'm not sure to understand your message.
You can create multiples instances for the mondial relay shipping plugin, there is no limitation for that.
But as explained previously, the plugin includes an internal check to limit the countries for the one listed in their documentation.
If you want to bypass that list of countries, you have to edit the plugin source.
Regards,
I'm not sure to understand your message.
You can create multiples instances for the mondial relay shipping plugin, there is no limitation for that.
But as explained previously, the plugin includes an internal check to limit the countries for the one listed in their documentation.
If you want to bypass that list of countries, you have to edit the plugin source.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320695
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic Mondial Relay plugin
Thanks Jerome,
That works, I add ES in the list and Mondial Relay Option is displayed with Spain Rates
Thanks for your help
Regards
That works, I add ES in the list and Mondial Relay Option is displayed with Spain Rates
Thanks for your help
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds