- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 2
Weight Plugin
6 years 3 months ago #320459
by mtgt
Weight Plugin was created by mtgt
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
In reading your answer, I saw you are talking about Weights Plugin www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/136...ghts-by-obsidev.html
I have 2 questions about it:
May I use it more than once in Shipping choice?
Is this plugin include a Zone restriction ?
Thanks in davance for your answers
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
In reading your answer, I saw you are talking about Weights Plugin www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/136...ghts-by-obsidev.html
I have 2 questions about it:
May I use it more than once in Shipping choice?
Is this plugin include a Zone restriction ?
Thanks in davance for your answers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320462
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Weight Plugin
Hi,
Yes, you can create several instances of that plugin as shipping methods. And yes, it comes with all the standard options of shipping methods, including the restriction by zone.
Yes, you can create several instances of that plugin as shipping methods. And yes, it comes with all the standard options of shipping methods, including the restriction by zone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtgt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320578
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic Weight Plugin
Hi,
thanks for your answer
Could we create instance with restriction for France and a second one for Europe,
then when customer enter a Swedish address, only one price choice will be displayed, Europe price but not France one, to avoid mistake?
Thanks
regards
thanks for your answer
Could we create instance with restriction for France and a second one for Europe,
then when customer enter a Swedish address, only one price choice will be displayed, Europe price but not France one, to avoid mistake?
Thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320583
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Weight Plugin
Hi,
Yes. You can do that with this plugin. Note that you'll need to make sure that the France zone is not a sub zone of the Europe zone you're using in the second shipping method
Yes. You can do that with this plugin. Note that you'll need to make sure that the France zone is not a sub zone of the Europe zone you're using in the second shipping method
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320696
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic Weight Plugin
Hi,
Where is it possible to exclude France from Europe (which is logically part of it
) but for my case and in order to work as I would like, I need to remove France from Europe 
By the way do you have any solution to select more than one zone in restriction field? I ask that because I have to create a special rate for Overseas Region.
Thanks again for your help and your time
Regards
Greg
Where is it possible to exclude France from Europe (which is logically part of it
By the way do you have any solution to select more than one zone in restriction field? I ask that because I have to create a special rate for Overseas Region.
Thanks again for your help and your time
Regards
Greg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320717
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Weight Plugin
Hi,
You can't select several zones in the "zone" restriction option of shipping methods.
However, you can create a zone of the type "shipping" and add as sub zones, all the countries and states you want and then use that shipping zone in your shipping methods's zone restriction option.
You can't select several zones in the "zone" restriction option of shipping methods.
However, you can create a zone of the type "shipping" and add as sub zones, all the countries and states you want and then use that shipping zone in your shipping methods's zone restriction option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #320846
by mtgt
Replied by mtgt on topic Weight Plugin
Thanks for all your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds