- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 6
Restriction on shipping to UK as is not Eu member anymore
- Jokingmind
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 3 months ago #320501
by Jokingmind
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.2 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
Hello.
I'm upgrading a site that should sell only to the EU Countries from Italy.
What I've done is to create a shipping method with Europe as restriction.
By this way if I'm a client from Swiss, f.e, I can't buy the products.
But if I'm from Uk I'm still able to do that.
This issue is a little bit boring with the free shipping method, that could be the same for the all the countries.
Should I update something on Hikashop that I've missed?
Thank you.
Davide
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.2 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.16
Hello.
I'm upgrading a site that should sell only to the EU Countries from Italy.
What I've done is to create a shipping method with Europe as restriction.
By this way if I'm a client from Swiss, f.e, I can't buy the products.
But if I'm from Uk I'm still able to do that.
This issue is a little bit boring with the free shipping method, that could be the same for the all the countries.
Should I update something on Hikashop that I've missed?
Thank you.
Davide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 3 months ago #320509
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Restriction on shipping to UK as is not Eu member anymore
Hello Davide,
Your issue is probably coming from how you have configured your European zone via "Hikashop->System->Zones".
Zone restrictions should properly work in the 4.3.0 version, so you shouldn't have to download the last Hikashop version if you didn't apply any modification to Hikashop's files.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Your issue is probably coming from how you have configured your European zone via "Hikashop->System->Zones".
You should check that Swiss addresses are included in your European zone.By this way if I'm a client from Swiss, f.e, I can't buy the products.
Zone restrictions should properly work in the 4.3.0 version, so you shouldn't have to download the last Hikashop version if you didn't apply any modification to Hikashop's files.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jokingmind
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 6
6 years 3 months ago #320644
by Jokingmind
Replied by Jokingmind on topic Restriction on shipping to UK as is not Eu member anymore
Hit and sunk! 
Thank you!
Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds