- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
Shipping Method by postcode or radius from location
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 2 months ago #321472
by joshualdouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
Hello,
Hope everyone is safe in these crazy times!
I know you can set certain shipping options for locations. For example, I have a cheaper delivery option available to London only. This is only available if the customer selects "County: London".
However, the customer now only wants certain postcodes to have a delivery option. For example, only N S E W postcodes. This isn't possible, is it?
The customer also said he would like to set a radius from where he's located as a shipping option. For example, he would like a shipping option only available to customers 5 miles from his location. Is this possible? I don't think it is.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.40
Hello,
Hope everyone is safe in these crazy times!
I know you can set certain shipping options for locations. For example, I have a cheaper delivery option available to London only. This is only available if the customer selects "County: London".
However, the customer now only wants certain postcodes to have a delivery option. For example, only N S E W postcodes. This isn't possible, is it?
The customer also said he would like to set a radius from where he's located as a shipping option. For example, he would like a shipping option only available to customers 5 miles from his location. Is this possible? I don't think it is.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321489
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Method by postcode or radius from location
Hi,
There is a geocoding shipping plugin available on our marketplace to have shipping methods available based on a distance from a certain point:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/250...shipping-plugin.html
Also, if you want to restrict shipping methods based on post codes in the UK, I would recommend this shipping plugin:
brainforge.co.uk/shop/paid-downloads/hik...hopshipping_bfmanual
It has some specific option to handle that.
There is a geocoding shipping plugin available on our marketplace to have shipping methods available based on a distance from a certain point:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/250...shipping-plugin.html
Also, if you want to restrict shipping methods based on post codes in the UK, I would recommend this shipping plugin:
brainforge.co.uk/shop/paid-downloads/hik...hopshipping_bfmanual
It has some specific option to handle that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
6 years 2 months ago #321508
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Shipping Method by postcode or radius from location
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for your fast, helpful response!
I am aware that I currently can't use this plugin " www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/250...shipping-plugin.html " because I am using a much older hika version and I need at least 4.2.3.
Do you know what version I need for this plugin - brainforge.co.uk/shop/paid-downloads/hik...hopshipping_bfmanual ?
Thanks,
Josh.
Thank you for your fast, helpful response!
I am aware that I currently can't use this plugin " www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/250...shipping-plugin.html " because I am using a much older hika version and I need at least 4.2.3.
Do you know what version I need for this plugin - brainforge.co.uk/shop/paid-downloads/hik...hopshipping_bfmanual ?
Thanks,
Josh.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #321512
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping Method by postcode or radius from location
Hi,
I'm not sure for that other plugin. I would recommend to contact BrainForge's support directly to ask them.
I'm not sure for that other plugin. I would recommend to contact BrainForge's support directly to ask them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
6 years 2 months ago #321560
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Shipping Method by postcode or radius from location
Hello,
Thank you very much
Thanks
Thank you very much
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds