Skip to main content

Wrong shipping methode

More
6 years 2 months ago #321726 by TheFrotzer
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.suuskesusashop.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome version 83.0.4103.116
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message

Hello,

I have 2 shipping methodes on my webshop:

1. PostNL € 4,50
Maximum volume: 3222.3cm
Minimum gewicht: 350.1g
Maximum gewicht: 2000g
Zone: Netherlands

2. STD Distributie € 7,25
Minimum volume: 3222.4cm
Maximum volume: 125000cm
Maximum gewicht: 15kg
Zone: Netherlands

And I have a product: 450 gr and 3323,1 cm volume.

It should get shipping methode 2 because it's volume is to big for shipping methode 1.
But it gets shipping methode 1 and I have no clue why it does that???

I would like to know what is causing this problem.
Thanks for the support!

Best regards,
Frits Strijbos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321743 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Sure, can you show us screenshots of how you configured your products weight / dimension and also your shipping method restrictions ? So that we can understand and reproduce your issue ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321760 by TheFrotzer
Replied by TheFrotzer on topic Wrong shipping methode
Hello Mohamed,

Here the screenshots you asked for.

Thanks for the support!



Kind regards,
Frits Strijbos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321772 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we just added a fix through the last Hikashop version. Can download it through our website, install it and test it again ?

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321794 by TheFrotzer
Replied by TheFrotzer on topic Wrong shipping methode
Hello Mohamed,

I've installed the last Hikashop version.
I'm sorry to say but the fix didn't solve the problem. I'm still getting the wrong shipping methode. I've attached a screenshot from a clock in the basket. It has 4,50 shipping cost instead of 7,25.



Best regards,
Frits Strijbos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321812 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

My bad, the fix wasn't published when I asked you to download and install the last Hikashop version through our website, can you do it and test it again please ? Thank you

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #321825 by TheFrotzer
Replied by TheFrotzer on topic Wrong shipping methode
Hello Mohamed,

Now it works correct :-)
Thanks for the great support!!

Kind regards,
Frits

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum