- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 2
Taxes on shipping methods
6 years 2 months ago #322055
by Michiel_l
Taxes on shipping methods was created by Michiel_l
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 83.0.4103.116
Hello,
I have made a shipping method with a tax category of 21 %. I have entered the price without tax. In the cart, it gives the price without tax, but there I want the price with tax included.
How can I achieve that?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 83.0.4103.116
Hello,
I have made a shipping method with a tax category of 21 %. I have entered the price without tax. In the cart, it gives the price without tax, but there I want the price with tax included.
How can I achieve that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 2 months ago #322064
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Taxes on shipping methods
Hello Michiel,
Did you eventually set the "Floating tax prices" option to Yes via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ? If that's the case, can you test it without that option set to No ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Did you eventually set the "Floating tax prices" option to Yes via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main" ? If that's the case, can you test it without that option set to No ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #322132
by Michiel_l
Replied by Michiel_l on topic Taxes on shipping methods
Yes, I did, according to this screenshot:
I changed it to no and it worked. Thank you very much!
I changed it to no and it worked. Thank you very much!
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Michiel_l.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds