Skip to main content

To many shipping options after changing to Shipping zone

More
6 years 2 months ago #322381 by Borburgh
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 84.0.4147.89

Hi,

At first I had two batches of shipping setup, one for NL and one for Belgium.
Later on I found out about the shipping zones and I created a zone for Europe including the countries Belgium, France, Spain, Germany and a few others as they cost the same. Ever since doing that, all shipping options for those coded Europe show up instead of just the correct one.

For this particular order, the PostNL brievenbuspakket would have been the only choice.

What's going wrong, worked fine when it only had Belgium

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #322400 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Without :
- The shipping address used
- The cart products dimensions and weight
- Knowing how you want it to work

We won't be able to properly assist you, can you please provide these information ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Borburgh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #322423 by Borburgh
I'll explain what I did.

First, I created some shipping methodes for the NL only and tested them with an NL address. Once I got all the dimensions, weight and all correct, I made a copy and changed Netherlands to Belgium and changed the price accordingly. That worked too. I was happy.

Then I realized that there might be some interest from Germany and Spain as well, but I didn't want to copy them to two more countries and found out about the Shipping zones. So I created a shipping zone called Europe Shipping and included Belgium, Spain, France, Germany and some others in that zone.

Then I changed the zone restrictions on the Shipment Methode to "Europe Shipping" and then this happened.
Sending to NL is ok:


Changed shipping addres to France (same happens for all Countries in zone):


Product setting (one T-Shirt). For NL if I buy 3 of them, it changes shipment.

Attachment Product.PNG not found






Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #322425 by Borburgh
Oh darn, while closely looking at my screenshots, I notices no minimum volume on the EU Shipping (which is strange as it were copies).
Adding them changed the outcome to the correct outcome.

Sorry to bother you with this :unsure: :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum