HikaShop UPS shipping plugin - 404 error
6 years 2 months ago #322408
by Joomill
HikaShop UPS shipping plugin - 404 error was created by Joomill
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0 [2007271529]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
When i create a new or save the HikaShop UPS shipping plugin i get an 404 error.
I filled all fields, but also when i didn't fill any field the page redirects to an 404.
Can you check this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
When i create a new or save the HikaShop UPS shipping plugin i get an 404 error.
I filled all fields, but also when i didn't fill any field the page redirects to an 404.
Can you check this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 2 months ago #322412
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic HikaShop UPS shipping plugin - 404 error
Hello,
Sure, I just tested it on my end and it worked fine.
I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That will then display an error message on that page which will help us and you better understand what's going on and provide a solution.
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Sure, I just tested it on my end and it worked fine.
I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration.
That will then display an error message on that page which will help us and you better understand what's going on and provide a solution.
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago #322433
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic HikaShop UPS shipping plugin - 404 error
Hi Mohamed,
Thanks for your reply.
I see on my other sites it works fine as well.
I setup error reporting and debug mode but i can't find an error on the page.
The 404 says: category not found.
When i look at the session in the debugger i see something strange.
On this site:
On other sites:
I think it should have something to do with it, but i don't know what exactly and how to fix.
Regards,
Jeroen
Thanks for your reply.
I see on my other sites it works fine as well.
I setup error reporting and debug mode but i can't find an error on the page.
The 404 says: category not found.
When i look at the session in the debugger i see something strange.
On this site:
Attachment not found
On other sites:
Attachment not found
I think it should have something to do with it, but i don't know what exactly and how to fix.
Regards,
Jeroen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 month ago #322435
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic HikaShop UPS shipping plugin - 404 error
Hello Jeroen,
Well that's weird, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
If you're still having that issue, can you eventually send us a temporary back-end access so that we can directly test it ? You can send it using our contact form, don't forget to add a link to that thread in your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Well that's weird, can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
If you're still having that issue, can you eventually send us a temporary back-end access so that we can directly test it ? You can send it using our contact form, don't forget to add a link to that thread in your message :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #322479
by Joomill
Replied by Joomill on topic HikaShop UPS shipping plugin - 404 error
Thanks for your reply.
I tried but no luck, so i send you the credentials.
I tried but no luck, so i send you the credentials.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 month ago #322496
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic HikaShop UPS shipping plugin - 404 error
Hello,
Even if I uploaded the last UPS shipping plugin, I still get the 404 error message when saving.
Can you send us using our contact form, a temporary FTP access as we'll have to directly debug the code of the plugin directly in your website ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Even if I uploaded the last UPS shipping plugin, I still get the 404 error message when saving.
Can you send us using our contact form, a temporary FTP access as we'll have to directly debug the code of the plugin directly in your website ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 month ago #322553
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic HikaShop UPS shipping plugin - 404 error
Hello,
Well I don't see anything that shouldn't work, I even uploaded the last UPS shipping plugin version which is working fine on my end.
The problem is either coming from a security extension/component like "imunify360" or another joomla extension. Checking it by disabling these extensions one by one will probable help you from where your issue is coming.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Well I don't see anything that shouldn't work, I even uploaded the last UPS shipping plugin version which is working fine on my end.
The problem is either coming from a security extension/component like "imunify360" or another joomla extension. Checking it by disabling these extensions one by one will probable help you from where your issue is coming.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds