- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
UPS Shipping method is not showing up
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 84.0.4147.125
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Debug is on, error reporting to maximum. But I don't see any error message.
I have configured UPS with our credentials, somewhere I told the system to ignore weight, and dimension. I followed steps in the FAQ part, but the UPS option doesn't show up. I entered weight and volume for 2 products, put them in the shopping cart, only the manual shipping option shows up, not UPS. The 2 products that have weight and volume are:
kicknass.wwwebweavers.com/women/product/...-n-ass-cowgirl-tanks WHITE and Size L
kicknass.wwwebweavers.com/women/product/...-n-ass-grandma-tanks Pink and Size Medium
I can provide access to the backend and/or FTP via contact form if needed to.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you show us some screenshots of how you configured one of your test products and of how you configured your UPS shipping method, so that we can reproduce it on our end ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Your issue seems to be coming from one of the restrictions you have set through your UPS shipping plugin. Can you test it with restriction options unset to be sure ? Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Again, I can provide login to admin if you are willing to poke around to trouble shoot.
Sure, that way we'll be able to know from where that issue is coming faster, you can send it using our contact form and by specifying a link to that thread in your message, Thank you !
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I just tested it with the "Kick'n Ass Grandma Tanks" product and it seemed to be working fine, can you make sure you properly have weight and dimensions on your products when testing it ? Thank you
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you check that you have dimensions AND weight set on you M Pink variant ? And if not, set it and test it again ? Thank you.
It worked in my case because I tried it with the main product which have weight and dimensions.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank for repeated checking. I am a little confused what you meant by "Main Product". Nothing works for me. As for Kick'n Ass Grandma Tank product, we only have 1 product: medium pink and this one has a weight. I am naming my screen shot accordingly. Can you provide me with some screenshots from your testing? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
What I mean is you should add dimensions to your product's variants and test it again.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.