- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 6
Is it possible to force different manual shipping by country?
6 years 2 weeks ago #323951
by dklbwf
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hello,
Currently I have issue with shipping. Currently most of my sales are USA so I use a general manual shipping price. When I get a international sale the shipping of course is different/higher. So is there a way for me to setup a different manual shipping price for non USA customers that forces that shipping rate somehow?
Thanks a bunch
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hello,
Currently I have issue with shipping. Currently most of my sales are USA so I use a general manual shipping price. When I get a international sale the shipping of course is different/higher. So is there a way for me to setup a different manual shipping price for non USA customers that forces that shipping rate somehow?
Thanks a bunch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 1 week ago #323967
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Is it possible to force different manual shipping by country?
Hello,
Sure you can create 2 different manual shipping methods with different prices and zones restriction.
For the USA shipping, you'll have to set the "usa" country through the "zone" option. But for "rest of the world" shipping method, you'll have to directly :
- Create a zone via "Hikashop->System->Zones"
- And use it through the "Zone" option of your "rest of the world" shipping method.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Sure you can create 2 different manual shipping methods with different prices and zones restriction.
For the USA shipping, you'll have to set the "usa" country through the "zone" option. But for "rest of the world" shipping method, you'll have to directly :
- Create a zone via "Hikashop->System->Zones"
- And use it through the "Zone" option of your "rest of the world" shipping method.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dklbwf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 week ago #323986
by dklbwf
Replied by dklbwf on topic Is it possible to force different manual shipping by country?
Thanks so much for response Mohamed! I've never done anything in the zones section before. Was pretty easy to add shipping price to specific countries. Thanks again for the information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds