- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Correios Plugin stopped working
- djeisonsantos
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 11 hours ago #324261
by djeisonsantos
Correios Plugin stopped working was created by djeisonsantos
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 85.0.4183.121
Hello, I have a store that is in the testing phase. I installed HikaShop and the Correios (Brazil) shipping plugin. I registered a product and a customer for testing. At first it worked perfectly, but after some changes in the HikaShop settings when making new tests the method of sending the Post Office did not appear anymore. Withdrawal methods appear normally. I did all the recommended tests on the related forum topics and it didn't work. Can someone help me?
P.S .: Sorry for my English, I'm using Google Translate.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.21
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 85.0.4183.121
Hello, I have a store that is in the testing phase. I installed HikaShop and the Correios (Brazil) shipping plugin. I registered a product and a customer for testing. At first it worked perfectly, but after some changes in the HikaShop settings when making new tests the method of sending the Post Office did not appear anymore. Withdrawal methods appear normally. I did all the recommended tests on the related forum topics and it didn't work. Can someone help me?
P.S .: Sorry for my English, I'm using Google Translate.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 hour ago #324264
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Correios Plugin stopped working
Hi,
I checked the link you provided but I couldn't find anywhere to access your shop.
So I couldn't check on the situation.
It would be great if you could provide a link to a product, a screenshot of the settings of that product, and a screenshot of the settings of your correios shipping method.
I checked the link you provided but I couldn't find anywhere to access your shop.
So I couldn't check on the situation.
It would be great if you could provide a link to a product, a screenshot of the settings of that product, and a screenshot of the settings of your correios shipping method.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- djeisonsantos
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #324279
by djeisonsantos
Replied by djeisonsantos on topic Correios Plugin stopped working
Hello, as I had previously informed the store is in the testing / construction phase, for this reason you were unable to view the store and the product. I will enable the store and the product so that you can verify the problem.
Link to the store: rollover.com.br/index.php/loja
Product capture:
Shipping capture:
Link to the store: rollover.com.br/index.php/loja
Product capture:
Shipping capture:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #324287
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Correios Plugin stopped working
Hello,
Did you process the FAQ check, here ?
Plus, can you provide references to allow us to process some tests (by access on your checkout) we tried to create a customer account but some administrative references are missing.
Note : To provide these elements use our Contact us form, and don't forget to add some Url link to this topic in your message.
Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards
Did you process the FAQ check, here ?
Plus, can you provide references to allow us to process some tests (by access on your checkout) we tried to create a customer account but some administrative references are missing.
Note : To provide these elements use our Contact us form, and don't forget to add some Url link to this topic in your message.
Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- djeisonsantos
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #324307
by djeisonsantos
Replied by djeisonsantos on topic Correios Plugin stopped working
Hi!
Yes, I processed the FAQ checks. The post office plugin and the shipping methods created with it worked for a while, but this week when doing new tests they stopped working. By chance, the customer account you created is this:
If so, I can give administrator permissions to that account so they can check the website's backend.
Very grateful for the attention!
Yes, I processed the FAQ checks. The post office plugin and the shipping methods created with it worked for a while, but this week when doing new tests they stopped working. By chance, the customer account you created is this:
If so, I can give administrator permissions to that account so they can check the website's backend.
Very grateful for the attention!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago #324318
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Correios Plugin stopped working
Hello,
Sorry but can you double check your backend access references because for a reason or another the access isn't granted.
Regards
Sorry but can you double check your backend access references because for a reason or another the access isn't granted.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- djeisonsantos
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #324351
by djeisonsantos
Replied by djeisonsantos on topic Correios Plugin stopped working
Hi!
Sorry, back-end access references have been granted.
Thank you
Sorry, back-end access references have been granted.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #324357
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Correios Plugin stopped working
Hello,
we have check your relative configuration without be able to find the root issue... Maybe if you list HikaShop Configuration change you mean by this sentence :
"but after some changes in the HikaShop settings" maybe we can progress on your subject.
Other point, it seems that the plugin have to communicate with Correios servers, maybe Correios have changed his communication standards ?...
Contact them or search for clues on this side may be useful.
Awaiting news from you to understand better your context.
Regards
we have check your relative configuration without be able to find the root issue... Maybe if you list HikaShop Configuration change you mean by this sentence :
"but after some changes in the HikaShop settings" maybe we can progress on your subject.
Other point, it seems that the plugin have to communicate with Correios servers, maybe Correios have changed his communication standards ?...
Contact them or search for clues on this side may be useful.
Awaiting news from you to understand better your context.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- djeisonsantos
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 11 months ago #324537
by djeisonsantos
Replied by djeisonsantos on topic Correios Plugin stopped working
Hello,
I managed to solve the problem! Unfortunately I didn't find where the error was, I restored a backup before the error and everything went back to normal.
Thank you very much for your attention!
I managed to solve the problem! Unfortunately I didn't find where the error was, I restored a backup before the error and everything went back to normal.
Thank you very much for your attention!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds