Skip to main content

Free shipping on a specific product

More
5 years 11 months ago #324652 by verzevoul
Hi.
I've looked up previous posts about this but couldn't get any results. I think I'm doing something wrong.
I want to make the following item free shipping (whether it's ordered with another product or separately—I don't want any shipping cost to come from it because it's a coupon-like item. A gift card, basically, so there's no physical product to send out anyway).

Is there any way to do that? I tried the price per product thing and set it to 0, but it wouldn't save the option... I also tried a different warehouse but it wouldn't change anything. So I'm thinking I did something wrong. Can someone explain the steps to me?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #324662 by nicolas
Hi,

If you don't set a weight to that product, but you set a weight to other products, if the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting is turned off in your HikaShop configuration, the shipping won't appear for that product in the cart.
That's the simplest way of doing it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum