- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
Shipping allowed to an excluded zone
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #326217
by trevsmiff
Shipping allowed to an excluded zone was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0 [2011031346]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.18
We have just received a confirmed order from the USA for 2 products but the shipping method is restricted to the UK. There was no shipping charge.
I reproduced the problem on my test site:
2 products, no warning, no shipping fees and I can checkout.
If I remove one of the products (either one) the 'No shipping method' is correctly displayed and I am unable to check out.
Any ideas?
Best regards
Trevor
Looks like it is a repeat of an earlier issue: 900205
Can you remember how you fixed it?
regards
Trevor
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.18
We have just received a confirmed order from the USA for 2 products but the shipping method is restricted to the UK. There was no shipping charge.
I reproduced the problem on my test site:
2 products, no warning, no shipping fees and I can checkout.
If I remove one of the products (either one) the 'No shipping method' is correctly displayed and I am unable to check out.
Any ideas?
Best regards
Trevor
Looks like it is a repeat of an earlier issue: 900205
Can you remember how you fixed it?
regards
Trevor
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by trevsmiff. Reason: Looks like a repeat of this: https://www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/900205-order-accepted-when-no-shipping-available-for-zone.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #326310
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping allowed to an excluded zone
Hello Trevor,
I wasn't able to reproduce it on my end, can you send us a temporary access to your website, so that we can do some testing and find out how to reproduce it ? You can send it using our contact form and by specifying a link to that thread :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
I wasn't able to reproduce it on my end, can you send us a temporary access to your website, so that we can do some testing and find out how to reproduce it ? You can send it using our contact form and by specifying a link to that thread :
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Thank you for your feedback !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds