- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
Odd Issue using HikaShop manual shipping plugin
5 years 10 months ago #326484
by speck2900
Odd Issue using HikaShop manual shipping plugin was created by speck2900
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 14
Hello,
I have 15 different shipping methods created using the HikaShop manual shipping plugin, since the shipping cost is determined by cost of order. There are three shipment zones, continental US, Canada/Hawaii/Alaska and International. I have noticed something odd on the first log in with an account and adding product to the shopping card. It selects the correct shipment option but the radio button is not automatically selected. If you manually select it, the shipping is add to the order, and if not the order is still completed / paid for. After I manually check the shipping option and clear the cart or log out and log back in, the radio button is checked. I have looked at the various settings and can not seem to figure out why the radio box is not checked that first time.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 14
Hello,
I have 15 different shipping methods created using the HikaShop manual shipping plugin, since the shipping cost is determined by cost of order. There are three shipment zones, continental US, Canada/Hawaii/Alaska and International. I have noticed something odd on the first log in with an account and adding product to the shopping card. It selects the correct shipment option but the radio button is not automatically selected. If you manually select it, the shipping is add to the order, and if not the order is still completed / paid for. After I manually check the shipping option and clear the cart or log out and log back in, the radio button is checked. I have looked at the various settings and can not seem to figure out why the radio box is not checked that first time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326487
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Odd Issue using HikaShop manual shipping plugin
Hi,
This issue had been resolved with a "hotfix" for 4.4.0 a few weeks ago. So, simply download HikaShop and install it again, and it'll be good on your site as well.
This issue had been resolved with a "hotfix" for 4.4.0 a few weeks ago. So, simply download HikaShop and install it again, and it'll be good on your site as well.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #326504
by speck2900
Replied by speck2900 on topic Odd Issue using HikaShop manual shipping plugin
Thank you, I just did that and it has been fixed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds