- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 1
value of shippmentcosts at Hikashop is not correct shown
5 years 9 months ago #327816
by demo
value of shippmentcosts at Hikashop is not correct shown was created by demo
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 84.0.1
Hi,
I have configured the value of shippmentcosts at Hikashop. (DPD-Parcelservice - [via HikaShop manual shipping plugin])
General it should be shown, that if a customer from Austria order below the minimum value of EUR 50,00, then it should be displayed the shipment value of EUR 6,00.
If the customer orders e.g. 3 pcs of my Coffee (value EUR 52,50), then it should be the shipment free of charge within Austria.
I have just tested my hikashop, but the shipment-cost are not shown correctly.
If I purchase only 1 pcs of my Coffee, then message in red letters appears the message, that customer needs to order a higher volume!
But my customer are allowed to purcase also only 1 or 2 pcs of my Coffee, but then he has to pay the extra shipment costs. In this case the Hikashop warns the customer that "The minimum order value for shipping is too small" this would be ok in general, but there should be one extra position displayed with the extra costs for the shipment within Austria.
If I purchase 3 pcs of my Coffee, then no message appears because the minimum-order is above EUR 50,00. This would be correct. BUT in this case Hikashop adds also the shipment costs of EUR 6,00 and I don´t understand why. Because for this ordervalue, no shipmentcosts should be charged to the customer in Austria.
However, it should also be possible to order only 1 product and if the minimum order amount is less than EUR 50.00, the Hikashop should automatically add a shipping fee of EUR 6.00 in this case at the webshop.
I checked also at the Hikashop-Demopage, but I find no difference at the system-configuration.
Do you have a clue, how to solve this problem?
Thank you for your help, kind regards from Vienna, Gerold
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 84.0.1
Hi,
I have configured the value of shippmentcosts at Hikashop. (DPD-Parcelservice - [via HikaShop manual shipping plugin])
General it should be shown, that if a customer from Austria order below the minimum value of EUR 50,00, then it should be displayed the shipment value of EUR 6,00.
If the customer orders e.g. 3 pcs of my Coffee (value EUR 52,50), then it should be the shipment free of charge within Austria.
I have just tested my hikashop, but the shipment-cost are not shown correctly.
If I purchase only 1 pcs of my Coffee, then message in red letters appears the message, that customer needs to order a higher volume!
But my customer are allowed to purcase also only 1 or 2 pcs of my Coffee, but then he has to pay the extra shipment costs. In this case the Hikashop warns the customer that "The minimum order value for shipping is too small" this would be ok in general, but there should be one extra position displayed with the extra costs for the shipment within Austria.
If I purchase 3 pcs of my Coffee, then no message appears because the minimum-order is above EUR 50,00. This would be correct. BUT in this case Hikashop adds also the shipment costs of EUR 6,00 and I don´t understand why. Because for this ordervalue, no shipmentcosts should be charged to the customer in Austria.
However, it should also be possible to order only 1 product and if the minimum order amount is less than EUR 50.00, the Hikashop should automatically add a shipping fee of EUR 6.00 in this case at the webshop.
I checked also at the Hikashop-Demopage, but I find no difference at the system-configuration.
Do you have a clue, how to solve this problem?
Thank you for your help, kind regards from Vienna, Gerold
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327818
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic value of shippmentcosts at Hikashop is not correct shown
Hi,
From what I understand the issue is that your shipping methods are not configured as per your requirements.
If I understand you correctly, you need to create two manual shipping methods:
- one with a minimum price of 0 and a maximum price of 49.999 and a price 6
- one with a minimum price of 50 and a price of 0
That way the system will switch between the two shipping methods based on the total amount of the cart.
also, make sure you enter a weight in your product or they will be considered as "virtual goods" and shipping might not apply.
From what I understand the issue is that your shipping methods are not configured as per your requirements.
If I understand you correctly, you need to create two manual shipping methods:
- one with a minimum price of 0 and a maximum price of 49.999 and a price 6
- one with a minimum price of 50 and a price of 0
That way the system will switch between the two shipping methods based on the total amount of the cart.
also, make sure you enter a weight in your product or they will be considered as "virtual goods" and shipping might not apply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds