Shipping WAY off, losing money!
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 6 months ago #330998
by Dragon41673
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Shipping WAY off, losing money! was created by Dragon41673
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.ariesgamesandminis.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
All...my shipping prices on larger packages are WAY off ON LARGER package purchases...I've just lost well over $200 on shipping charges. I need someone to look at this ASAP please.
I'm sending backend access to a test site shortly to the contact us form.
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.25
All...my shipping prices on larger packages are WAY off ON LARGER package purchases...I've just lost well over $200 on shipping charges. I need someone to look at this ASAP please.
I'm sending backend access to a test site shortly to the contact us form.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #331066
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping WAY off, losing money!
Hello,
Of course ! We just tried to use the back-end access you sent us but we are getting the following error :
In your next email can you also give us the ID of an order in which you had that issue ? Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Of course ! We just tried to use the back-end access you sent us but we are getting the following error :
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
In your next email can you also give us the ID of an order in which you had that issue ? Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
5 years 6 months ago #331098
by Dragon41673
Hello Mohamed,
I got your email with the same thing, double checked and reset the password and resent it to you.
Thank you for the follow up!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Replied by Dragon41673 on topic Shipping WAY off, losing money!
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
Of course ! We just tried to use the back-end access you sent us but we are getting the following error :Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
In your next email can you also give us the ID of an order in which you had that issue ? Thank you !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Hello Mohamed,
I got your email with the same thing, double checked and reset the password and resent it to you.
Thank you for the follow up!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds