- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Purolator plugin?
5 years 5 months ago #331926
by DogPeople
Purolator plugin? was created by DogPeople
Hi,
I saw there were plans to create a Purolator plugin some time ago. Has this been done?
Regards,
Tamara
I saw there were plans to create a Purolator plugin some time ago. Has this been done?
Regards,
Tamara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 5 months ago #331951
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Purolator plugin?
Hello Tamara,
You'll find the list of all available Hikashop shipping methods through the "Shipping plugins" section of our documentation :
I don't think we developed it as there was already someone who developed it when it was asked :
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...g-module.html#152512
Kind regards,
Mohamed
You'll find the list of all available Hikashop shipping methods through the "Shipping plugins" section of our documentation :
I don't think we developed it as there was already someone who developed it when it was asked :
www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...g-module.html#152512
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #331989
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Purolator plugin?
Thanks. I saw that thread. But it looks like that link / page doesn't exist.
Which was why I was asking. It's a MAJOR courier service in Canada, so definitely should be available. More people use Purolator than UPS, FedEx or any other courier service.
Which was why I was asking. It's a MAJOR courier service in Canada, so definitely should be available. More people use Purolator than UPS, FedEx or any other courier service.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #332015
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Purolator plugin?
Hi,
That shipping plugin has been made a paid download and is now available here:
wyldcode.com/products/paid-extensions/hikashop-purolator
It had a major update 2 years ago to support the Purolator v2 API.
That shipping plugin has been made a paid download and is now available here:
wyldcode.com/products/paid-extensions/hikashop-purolator
It had a major update 2 years ago to support the Purolator v2 API.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds