- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Configuration of USPS shipping plugin
- themagicbag
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #332031
by themagicbag
Configuration of USPS shipping plugin was created by themagicbag
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
I am attempting to set up USPS shipping for my site. I have the plugin enabled, and I have included my WebTools user ID. When attempting to test, I keep getting an error during checkout that there is no shipping method available. I have no idea what I am missing but I am quite confused!!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27
I am attempting to set up USPS shipping for my site. I have the plugin enabled, and I have included my WebTools user ID. When attempting to test, I keep getting an error during checkout that there is no shipping method available. I have no idea what I am missing but I am quite confused!!
This message contains confidential information
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 5 months ago #332036
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Configuration of USPS shipping plugin
Hello,
Firstly, can you check each points of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
And if you're still having that issue, we'll gladly try to debug it on your website !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Firstly, can you check each points of the "Shipping methods" section of our FAQ ?
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
And if you're still having that issue, we'll gladly try to debug it on your website !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- themagicbag
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 5 months ago #332084
by themagicbag
Replied by themagicbag on topic Configuration of USPS shipping plugin
Thank you, and I will go through that list!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds