USPS First Class International Issue
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
Just had a customer contact me showing that a cart total of roughly 4 ounces was not showing USPS First Class International...until he added a specific product, then it would come up.
I've tested this myself, and confirmed that the weight SHOULD provide for FIrst Class International, but does not come up until I have added some other product.
What could be the issue here? I cannot find anything that is brand or product specific, but it is definitely causing a problem, probably making me lose international customers to my competition because of it.
Could someone please take a peek? I'll send login credentials via the contact us form.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
What could be the issue here? I cannot find anything that is brand or product specific, but it is definitely causing a problem, probably making me lose international customers to my competition because of it.
Of course, can you also give us the shipping address so that we can properly reproduce it on our end ? Thank you !
(You can send it through our contact for if you don't want it to be displayed publicly).
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I just responded to the email with the address.
Thank you very much!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
After several tests we reproduced it with the same result even if a request for the "FIRSTCLASSINT" was made, here are the information sent to the USPS platform without the "First class international" service returned (Without the Robotech Macross VF-1S Full Armoured Version product in the cart) :
And here is what is sent when the First class international service is returned (With the Robotech Macross VF-1S Full Armoured Version product in the cart) :<?xml version="1.0"?><IntlRateV2Request USERID="XXXXXXX"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="1"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Machinable>false</Machinable><MailType>Package</MailType><ValueOfContents>100</ValueOfContents><Country>Canada</Country><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>Regular</Size><Width>3</Width><Length>6</Length><Height>0.45</Height><Girth>12.9</Girth><OriginZip>53142</OriginZip></Package></IntlRateV2Request>
<?xml version="1.0"?><IntlRateV2Request USERID="XXXXXXX"><Revision>2</Revision><Package ID="1"><Pounds>0</Pounds><Ounces>3.9</Ounces><Machinable>false</Machinable><MailType>Package</MailType><ValueOfContents>100</ValueOfContents><Country>Canada</Country><Container>VARIABLE</Container><Size>Regular</Size><Width>4</Width><Length>7</Length><Height>2.95</Height><Girth>20.9</Girth><OriginZip>53142</OriginZip></Package></IntlRateV2Request>
The best would be to directly ask them why no rates were returned for the first class international service with these datas as we couldn't find any issue with the way these information were sent.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Got your email as well. Will do...thank you very much sir! I'll reply back when I hear from them.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.