- Posts: 324
- Thank you received: 4
Change name of shipping plugins
5 years 3 months ago #333700
by DogPeople
Change name of shipping plugins was created by DogPeople
Hi,
Shipping plugins are showing up as HikaShop Fedex shipping plugin and so on on the frontend.
I know I have to do a language override, but I can't find any reference to what they need to be. Can you please advise how to do this?
Thanks!
Shipping plugins are showing up as HikaShop Fedex shipping plugin and so on on the frontend.
I know I have to do a language override, but I can't find any reference to what they need to be. Can you please advise how to do this?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333702
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change name of shipping plugins
Hi,
The shipping plugin name is no displayed by HikaShop anywhere on the frontend. At least, as far as I know. It's always the shipping method name that is displayed, and that can be modified when you edit it via the System>Shipping methods menu in the backend.
I see that you have a subscription for HikaMarket. Are you talking about some part of the frontend handled by HikaMarket ? Could you provide more information on your question ? Maybe some screenshots and / or URLs of the pages where you want to change that ?
The shipping plugin name is no displayed by HikaShop anywhere on the frontend. At least, as far as I know. It's always the shipping method name that is displayed, and that can be modified when you edit it via the System>Shipping methods menu in the backend.
I see that you have a subscription for HikaMarket. Are you talking about some part of the frontend handled by HikaMarket ? Could you provide more information on your question ? Maybe some screenshots and / or URLs of the pages where you want to change that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333717
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Change name of shipping plugins
Hi,
Yes - it's on the shipping page of the Hikamarket dashboard. But I know I need to change the language on Hikashop. I found the instructions a long time ago, but can't remember how to do it on the language file.
Regards,
Tamara
Yes - it's on the shipping page of the Hikamarket dashboard. But I know I need to change the language on Hikashop. I found the instructions a long time ago, but can't remember how to do it on the language file.
Regards,
Tamara
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333725
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Change name of shipping plugins
Hello,
Here topics with the same question :
www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/899...g-plugin.html#318409
www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...-plugins.html#243788
Regards,
Here topics with the same question :
www.hikashop.com/forum/19-hikamarket/899...g-plugin.html#318409
www.hikashop.com/forum/23-market-how-to/...-plugins.html#243788
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 3 months ago #333740
by DogPeople
Replied by DogPeople on topic Change name of shipping plugins
Already figured it out. Thanks. Now just need to get Stripe Connect working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds