- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Free shipping for a category
- Ziegenpeter
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 1 month ago #334724
by Ziegenpeter
Free shipping for a category was created by Ziegenpeter
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential 4.4.3 [2107241759]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 90.0.2 (64-Bit)
I would like to sell e-tickets and have created my own category for this. A free shipping delivery method e-ticket has also been created. Both delivery methods are displayed for selection in the shopping cart and checkout.
However, no shipping costs should be calculated for this e-ticket category and should not be displayed in the shopping cart or checkout.
How do I have to proceed, what and where do I have to adjust?
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 90.0.2 (64-Bit)
I would like to sell e-tickets and have created my own category for this. A free shipping delivery method e-ticket has also been created. Both delivery methods are displayed for selection in the shopping cart and checkout.
However, no shipping costs should be calculated for this e-ticket category and should not be displayed in the shopping cart or checkout.
How do I have to proceed, what and where do I have to adjust?
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
5 years 1 month ago #334731
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Free shipping for a category
Hello,
There's actually no option to do that so editing the code of the file "Show_block_cart" of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" can be a solution, for more information :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Kind regards,
Mohamed
There's actually no option to do that so editing the code of the file "Show_block_cart" of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" can be a solution, for more information :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Kind regards,
Mohamed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds