- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes?
5 years 1 hour ago #335991
by Magicland
USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes? was created by Magicland
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
Hi there! I'm trying to configure shipping, and I need to be able to ship in USPS Priority Mail Small and Medium flat rate boxes. However, they don't seem to be selectable (there are International Small and Medium flat rate boxes, but that won't work). I set up 3 rules based on weight and size to shift between the box sizes (third rule should make shipping free over $100). Unfortunately, Hikashop seems to be adding the prices I set to the Priority Mail prices from the USPS based on shipping zip code rather than using the flat rate prices. Is there any way to either add the flat rate boxes, or fix it so that it doesn't use the standard Priority Mail prices that the USPS is providing based on shipping zip codes?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
Hi there! I'm trying to configure shipping, and I need to be able to ship in USPS Priority Mail Small and Medium flat rate boxes. However, they don't seem to be selectable (there are International Small and Medium flat rate boxes, but that won't work). I set up 3 rules based on weight and size to shift between the box sizes (third rule should make shipping free over $100). Unfortunately, Hikashop seems to be adding the prices I set to the Priority Mail prices from the USPS based on shipping zip code rather than using the flat rate prices. Is there any way to either add the flat rate boxes, or fix it so that it doesn't use the standard Priority Mail prices that the USPS is providing based on shipping zip codes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
4 years 11 months ago #336001
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes?
Hello,
What do you exactly means by "They don't seem to be selectable" ? Can you give us more information about it, about what you actually have and what you want through some screenshots ? So that we can reproduce your issue on our end, thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
What do you exactly means by "They don't seem to be selectable" ? Can you give us more information about it, about what you actually have and what you want through some screenshots ? So that we can reproduce your issue on our end, thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336137
by Dana
Replied by Dana on topic USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes?
I have the same problem. Attached is picture.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
4 years 11 months ago #336139
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes?
Hello Dana,
Thanks for your feedback, can you give us step by step instructions on how to reproduce it and some screenshots of the issue you are having ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Thanks for your feedback, can you give us step by step instructions on how to reproduce it and some screenshots of the issue you are having ? Thank you.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336164
by Dana
Replied by Dana on topic USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes?
I attached a screen shot it has no options for flat rate box shipping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
4 years 11 months ago #336187
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes?
Hello,
I'm sorry I think I didn't understood what you wanted to do at first.
There's actually a way to specify that you want to use the Priority Mail Flat rate boxes. To do that, you'll just have to set the "Container" option to "Flat rate boxes".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Is there any way to either add the flat rate boxes, or fix it so that it doesn't use the standard Priority Mail prices that the USPS is providing based on shipping zip codes?
I'm sorry I think I didn't understood what you wanted to do at first.
There's actually a way to specify that you want to use the Priority Mail Flat rate boxes. To do that, you'll just have to set the "Container" option to "Flat rate boxes".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 11 months ago #336192
by Dana
Replied by Dana on topic USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes?
Where do I find container option?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
4 years 11 months ago #336220
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Shipping module no Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes?
Hello,
You'll find it through the configuration page of your USPS shipping method via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods"
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
You'll find it through the configuration page of your USPS shipping method via "Hikashop->System->Shipping methods"
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds