- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Shipment methods don't change to seleceted country at checkout
- Lovely Shawls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 9 months ago #338162
by Lovely Shawls
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lovelyshawls.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None, my problem is that the shipmet methods I configured do not show up when changing the country at checkout.
I have configured shipping methods for each country I would like to ship to. At the checkout page however, only the shipment methods for NL are shown. If you change the country, the shipping methods don't change correspondingly. Is this a script conflict somewhere?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None, my problem is that the shipmet methods I configured do not show up when changing the country at checkout.
I have configured shipping methods for each country I would like to ship to. At the checkout page however, only the shipment methods for NL are shown. If you change the country, the shipping methods don't change correspondingly. Is this a script conflict somewhere?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 9 months ago #338168
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipment methods don't change to seleceted country at checkout
Hi,
I do see the shipping methods selection changing once I validate the shipping address with the "ok" or the "voltooi bestelling" button.
There is no mechanism to change the shipping methods selection before the address modification is validated.
If you think that might be confusing for your users because of your situation, you can modify your checkout into a two step checkout so that the login/address is on the first step and the shipping/payment is on the second step.
You can do that with the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
I do see the shipping methods selection changing once I validate the shipping address with the "ok" or the "voltooi bestelling" button.
There is no mechanism to change the shipping methods selection before the address modification is validated.
If you think that might be confusing for your users because of your situation, you can modify your checkout into a two step checkout so that the login/address is on the first step and the shipping/payment is on the second step.
You can do that with the "checkout workflow" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Lovely Shawls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 9 months ago #338170
by Lovely Shawls
Replied by Lovely Shawls on topic Shipment methods don't change to seleceted country at checkout
Hi Nicolas,
Ah OK, I changed the checkout workflow and this works fine indeed.
Thank you!
Kind regards,
Ah OK, I changed the checkout workflow and this works fine indeed.
Thank you!
Kind regards,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds